• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powertrain ATI Super Damper

Reason for selling: the installer messed up and machine honed the hub to make it fit to crank. They have then ordered a new hub replacement and reassembled it as per ATI specification. So I installed a new OEM damper instead.

Qouted from ATI email: "Yes the hub can be replaced by anyone, it should not be a problem.
I am commited to professionalism and excellence in customer care. If you have any questions, concerns or issues with any of the information, communication or transactions I have provided, please do not hesitate to contact me. I strive to achieve 100% satisfaction in all my dealings, so let me know if I can do anything to better serve you.

Thank you,

Chris Rummel
Salesman

ATI Performance Products, Inc.
6747 Whitestone Road
Baltimore, MD 21207
Ph: 410-298-4343
Fax: 410-298-3579

image001.jpg@01D27179.C8417440
attach

My email: "Dear Tech,

I have bought an ATI Super Damper some while ago for my 1991 Acura NSX 3.0 C30A (MT) part #917757, Hub part #916779

Without my permission the installer has machine honed it to fit, and failed to follow the ATI installation instructions.

I did not accept of course, and installer refuses to pay me it's cost. Instead they said they will order a new hub from ATI and replace the damaged one by them self.

Should I accept this? Is it normal bolt on that anyone can do? Or it is to be done by ATI racing only?

Please help me and replay.

Thank you,

Asir"

Back