• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ATTN: Everyone going to Hot Import Nights, please read!!

We have decided to meet at the Altomonte Mall. We are meeting at the upstairs Dillards. This has the biggest parking lot and can accomodate a lot of people. Make sure you go to the upstairs though, you have to drive up a hill to get there. We are meetin there on December 1st (Saturday) at 11:30 AM. I have the directions from MapQuest and it says it will take us roughly 4 hours and 27 minutes to get there.. I am thinking by speeding a little bit (bout 80 possibly 85 in a 70) we can get there in about 3 hours and 45 minutes or less.. So we will get to the Altomonte Mall at 11:30 and meet everyone who shows up and talk and check out each others cars and stuff then we will either eat and then drive, or drive, then eat when we get there.. We are going to be meeting a group of people with like 50 cars in it (that is what is planned, but we will see), so it should be fun.. I also have fliers for EVERYONE to get 2 dollars off admission.. Post on here if you are going to go.

------------------
One hottt lude!!
Yes it's fast, no you can't drive it!!

standard.jpg

I will be attending Hot Import Nights, but i am in Tampa. Is there anyone going from this area?

Hey this might be something I can actually try to go to!!! I won't be able to get there until about 9 pm. , would that be alright or wouldn't they let me in at that time? Do you have to register/enter your car or just show up? Ralph, Rob, Bob, Kevin, etc.......any of you going?

------------------
Todd Arnold
NSXotic.gif

http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
Do you have to register/enter your car or just show up? Ralph, Rob, Bob, Kevin, etc.......any of you going?

Yes -- you need to pre-register at their website. See www.hotimportnights.com

Roll-in is typically the Friday afternoon (night before the event). Let's get a good group of NSXs going -- allows us to get our cars clustered.

Anyone got some ropes/posts we can use to rope off our cars ?

[This message has been edited by nsx1164 (edited 31 October 2001).]

I'm interested in going. It would be great to get a group of the So FL NSX'ers together for a group showing
smile.gif

------------------
BobsYT
2000 Red/Black #81

I won't be entering my car, because i can't get there untill Saturday. It would be great to meet some of you guys though. Maybe afterwards, meaning the next day, we could all go for a drive down the beach and grab a bite to eat. The sight of several NSX's is great, especially the sound
smile.gif

I think I can make this one.Im in the Tampa area if anyone would want to meet up.

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T
93 Supra TT BPU+

How many people can meet me at the Altomonte Mall in the Orlando area? Please say someone can it would be soo great.. If not I would LOVE to meet some NSX's somewhere on the way so I can drive with em...
smile.gif
.. if you can go to altomonte or are interested in meeting me on the way (i should have a bunch of cars with me), then e-mail me at [email protected] thanx..

Originally posted by nsx1164:
According to the event website, registration for this is now CLOSED.

The organizers have gotten back to me... they can still let a few cars in, but would like to limit these to a few "special" vehicles. NSXs certainly qualify, as do Italian exotics.

If anyone is interested in showing their car, please send me an email with:
- car (make/model/year and color)
- a small picture of your car

You can send these to [email protected]

Thanks -- Manuel

[This message has been edited by nsx1164 (edited 13 November 2001).]

Its in Ft lauderdale,12/1.I wanted to show my car but havent heard anything in a while.

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T
93 Supra TT BPU+

Back