• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

August 29, 2009-HP Performance Car Show - Sponsored by Adams Car Care

August 29, 2009 - HP Performance Fall Brawl

The HP Performance Fall Brawl is two weeks away - August 29, 2009 from 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM. This will be an open house, tech session and judged car show by make. Adams Car Care Products is sponsoring the event and Adams Car Care Products will be given to the winners by automobile make (All sports car and sports sedan makes invited). Cars will be parked by like models in designated areas. I have reserved the front row for Exotics like we did last year.

For those individuals coming from WI, we will be meeting at the Iron Skillet and then taking I94 down and exiting on Town Line Road. We will be meeting at the Iron Skillet in-between 1:45 PM and 2:00 PM and then departing by 2:10 PM to get to HP Performance.

For those individuals coming from IL, it may be best to meet at HP Performance given that it is in Northern Illinois.

Currently, I am at 70 cars for this event. Please let me know if you going to attend by sending me an email to [email protected].

HP Performance is located at: 888 Tower Rd, Mundelein, IL

My goal is to get 200 cars at this event. I hope that everyone decides to participate. It will be a lot of fun.

Best Regards,

JG853

Back