• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[AUS] Exotic Car / BIKINI (Film/Photo shoot)

Hey all, I havn't been on here in a while but I have an event coming up and wanted to invite you guys.
Here's your chance to get some HIGH QUALITY, "poster worthy" pictures of your car and good looking ladies in a bikinis. I am wrapping my DVD and I need to get some footage of girls and cars, and I also want to get some snap shots at the same time. I am looking for more exotic type cars, but of course if you have a Corvette, Porsche, built supra or some bad ass car, we would like to take shoot your car. Paul Franco (Austin Motorsports Magazine Online) is joining us with his professional camera experience and I will also be snaping pics and filming. So far, after about 24 hours of posting this on the model board, we have some beautiful ladies coming to help us out from Austin Models and Talent. I am expecting alot more girls but I just posted this a few days ago. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a date or time set yet, because I want to see who is interested first. More than likely, this WILL take place within the next month or two, on a Saturday, or Sunday afternoon. Some of these girls are traveling from Houston, Dallas and San Antonio, so we need to be sure on attendees before I assign a date.

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!

P.S.... you can come and just hang out too if you want. But I want some BAD ASS CARS!!!!!

th_JCss1.jpg

sa53.jpg

DBP-31284.JPG

photo-1801.jpg

_mg_5964.jpg

top.jpg

-FROG- said:
I don't have a date or time set yet, because I want to see who is interested first. More than likely, this WILL take place within the next month or two, on a Saturday, or Sunday afternoon. Some of these girls are traveling from Houston, Dallas and San Antonio, so we need to be sure on attendees before I assign a date.

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!

P.S.... you can come and just hang out too if you want. But I want some BAD ASS CARS!!!!!

It's possible I can make it if you find a need for an extra NSX...also, I'm in Houston. If one of these models traveling from Houston needs a ride, I have a seat available! :biggrin:

I'll keep you posted and let you know when we get a date set. Thanks for showing some interest in this! Actually, if you are willing to give a lady a ride, I can post on the modeling board for Houston. Good idea! -Paul

Sounds like an interesting idea. If I'm not on call at that time, I can give a ride to one of the ladies :biggrin:. Besides, I can also see how real photographers work .. :smile:

BTW, like Sam, I'm also Houston-based ...

O.K.... I'll post up for the girls to see if any of them need a ride. I am working with one of the photographers for a date / location. Thanks guys, I'll keep ya posted. -Paul

Back