• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[AUS] Exotic Car Show (SUN June 26th 5-8pm) - Figured you guys know but...

Yall probably know but wanted to post some info since a few other high end forums are talking about this and it's supposed to be pretty big. It's NOT a "typical" Import meet... Strictly "High End", "Exotic", "European", "Supercar", all that NSX is! Lots of local sponsors giving away free stuff! More info below!

http://www.austinexoticcars.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=878
We will have tons of giveaways and FREE Dessert from TRES AMIGOS (paid for by sponsors).

Sponsoring list:
Discount Tires - coupons and raffles
Wurth USA - donating shirts and tons of goodies to giveaway
Atomic Tattoo - Coupons!
Dr. Beemer - Dessert
ACX - Dessert
BBS wheels - pending
Bosch Tuning - Pending
Cobb Tuning - Pending

Austin ACX meet, Sunday June 26th, Cars and Dinner.
Hey guys, we are starting the first Bi-monthly meets for the Austin/San Antonio/and Killeen area starting Sunday June 26th. We will have regular meets on the last Sunday of every even numbered months (June, August, October, Etc). We will host a big meet once or twice a year. Bring you cameras, there will be professional pics taken!

Our location will be at:
Tres Amigos (South Austin)
1807 West Slaughter Ln # 700, Austin

Time:
Sunday June 26th
5:00pm – 8:00pm

Just a reminder. THIS TAKES PLACE THIS SUNDAY!!!

They are expecting 50+ cars, so come out! Already a few NSX's coming. Here is a short list off the top of my head, but much more coming than this!

Lotus - 2
Porsche TT
GTR – 5
Ford GT
Rossion
Supra – 4
NSX - 2
M3 – 8
Z06 – 2
Corvette
Vipers

thanks for the heads up...i had no idea...i'll be there

No problem!

Just an FYI, they are looking at having 70+ cars now, instead of 50. A few more NSX's are attending now too. Hope to see more of you there! If you don't already know, there is an Exotic Site specifically for all of the Austin folks (with about 200 locals now) and all the local Exotic Car events are posted there. Contact me if you want more info. I think about 99% of you are already there but wanted to let the new folks know. This meet is going to be awesome!

THANKS!

Last edited:
Back