• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Auto detail recommendation!

Denver or Springs area.....

Lookin for auto detailing shop near Denver or Springs area please.... Any recommendations?

Thanks,

I started out looking for a good detailer and wound up doing it myself.

You might want to check out Adam's Polishes out of Boulder.

I attended a detailing class put on by Adam Pitale in Portland OR last year, bought some products and signed onto his forum and have enjoyed doing my own detailing.

Matt

I am a NSX owner and have a detail shop in Steamboat Springs. It is a long drive, but a very nice one. If you are able to make it to Steamboat for a detail I can provide a loaner car so you can explore Steamboat while your car is getting detailed. Unfortunately I don't know of any detail shops in Denver to recommend but if anyone needs a clearbra or tint IDS on the south side of Denver does a excellent job and works on a lot of exotics.

www.steamboatdetailing.com

Travis

Last edited:
The short version of how I was selected to detail Air Force One. Annually I go through training with the country's premier training company. When this company was selected to restore a retired Air Force One they called me to see if I could help them with this project.

If you would like to read more about it here is a link to a newspaper article on the project.

http://www.steamboattoday.com/news/2007/sep/09/presidential_details/

Back