• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AutoCon 2011 (12.10.11)

6221049136_8a3eeba39a_b.jpg

Use code NIMPORT11 online to get $3 off! (General Admission only)
or print this flyer and bring it to the event to get the discount!

To buy tickets: https://autocon.webconnex.com/ticketing

6079650149_a2243cdf64_o.jpg

6079650539_582405cfa2_o.jpg

2011 AUTOCON EVENT
DATE/TIME:
Saturday December 10th, 2011 | 12pm-6pm
Orange County Great Park | El Toro Field & Festival Site
6990 Marine Way
Irvine, CA 92618

EVENT INFO:
Back by popular demand, this year's AutoCon event will be held exclusively at Orange County Great Park in Irvine, California. This new outdoor venue will be housing some of the industry's best car builders, automotive enthusiasts, consumers, brands and businesses. Come out and witness hundreds of West Coast's finest car builds as they compete for the highly coveted AutoCon award trophies. In addition to the car show competition, a handful of O.C.'s Finest Food Trucks will be on-site to dish out some of the best meals on wheels around. Our ultimate goal is to provide a healthy and positive atmosphere for everyone to enjoy while doing it all for a good cause to support our local charities.

EVENT HIGHLIGHTS:
-NEW 212,000+ SQFT. LOCATION
-OUTDOOR EVENT
-HUNDREDS OF WEST COAST’S FINEST BUILDS
-FIFTY PLUS (50+) AWARDS
-OVER 15+ OF O.C.’s FINEST FOOD TRUCKS
-MODEL CENTRAL
-VENDOR VILLAGE
-LIVE DJs

FOR MORE INFO: www.autoconevents.com
'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/autoconevents
BUY TICKETS: https://autocon.webconnex.com/ticketing
REGISTER YOUR CAR: https://autocon.webconnex.com/register

REGISTRATION FEE:
Registration is only $40.00 per vehicle (includes two (2) wristbands for entry into the venue, 1 for driver/1 for passenger.)
**A portion of the proceeds will be going towards charity. (Toys for Tots/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital)

*NEW FOR 2011: TEAM/FORUM AWARD CATEGORIES

*SPECIAL FORUM/GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT: [email protected]

Last edited:
Il steal the damn trophy with a 1/2 yard in my hand, screaming vtec i dgaf.

Ok, seriously though, you wana put your car in with mine? It will be like hb when you drive up and down the coast but instead of you driving ppls be walking to you haha.

Oh, you saw the beer pic i assume in the introduce yourself i assume lol.

So if I actually what to put my car in the show what do I need to do? has any one ever put there car in this. Some advice would be great. :smile:

So if I actually what to put my car in the show what do I need to do? has any one ever put there car in this. Some advice would be great. :smile:

What do you mean by "need to do"? As far as how you register or what you actually do at the show?

Basically both. I want to know if I need anything special. If you have put a car in that show it would be great. To tell me you experience and what you did and why you did it.

Just show up with a clean and detailed car. You're basically just showing it off to the passer-bys. If you care about it being judged and possibly winning then your car definitely needs something unique going on.

I showed my previous Lexus GS a few times but it was more about hanging out with friends and just having a good time.

Typically you'll just hang out around your car and talk to anyone walking by, or walk around yourself and look at other cars. When the judges come by, they'll ask you questions about mods, etc. That's pretty much it. Nothing complex.

Just show up with a clean and detailed car. You're basically just showing it off to the passer-bys. If you care about it being judged and possibly winning then your car definitely needs something unique going on.

I showed my previous Lexus GS a few times but it was more about hanging out with friends and just having a good time.

Typically you'll just hang out around your car and talk to anyone walking by, or walk around yourself and look at other cars. When the judges come by, they'll ask you questions about mods, etc. That's pretty much it. Nothing complex.
That's cool I just want to show it and talk to people. Don't really care about getting a prize or anything like that. How many people go?

Did you miss my post on rolln together, me and 2 other nsx's rolln if you wana park in our group. Pm me and let me know

You guys going to show your cars? Or just go to the event.

Show em. Thats what my other post is about. We rolln deep, prob 3 nsx's lol and my bro bringing his isf/exige s if he sells the f this weekend and gets the exige.

Back