• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aventador vs Murciélago SV featured on Autoblog and Free wallpaper ;)

Which car would you rather have in your garage? (yes you can still keep your nsx)

• LP700-4 Aventador

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • LP670-4 SuperVeloce

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
I've been waiting for almost an entire year now and with all the delays and set backs, it finally happened.

Getting a brand new Aventador and Murciélago SV both in rare Bianco Canipus is quite a difficult feat. Not to mention getting security clearance/permits for a shoot at a very secure Las Vegas location on 9-11.

We got stormed on, the cars were muddy, it was looking like the day would be a disaster but my team pushed through and I believe we pulled off one of my best photoshoots to date.

Hope you enjoy the set!

48a8a5dd49d749d58926ba584231ea2e_large.jpg

wallpaper 1

2edceb94b4b06cb3e1bdafc0cf38dc86_large.jpg

wallpaper 2

ad1287564e829be8b2888f7716db1ffd_large.jpg

wallpaper 3

c6d64629f51c0fbcb49f004596a57c78_large.jpg

wallpaper 4

72436124bb95026cdbf284b781da04a8_large.jpg

wallpaper 5

c73f6fe7724ebe5e5c16c26d0a8cc025_large.jpg

wallpaper 6

cc68576e5fb33ca5a3fe5814baa47911_large.jpg

wallpaper 7

5ba6a3439d6cb4c4ef1a5bd3c291bad6_large.jpg

wallpaper 8

b1f09dc791f3a3602331a0d5748d24f3_large.jpg

wallpaper 9

4915a9369c24fe9d27c197ce4bcabd62_large.jpg

wallpaper 10

50a449ac8deca868ce35d1fc894337d3_large.jpg

wallpaper 11

f7783bcdde42debc5bf40bbce0c0a113_large.jpg

wallpaper 12

7cebc3ca08bd5a96ef6471df59e16745_large.jpg

wallpaper 13

The Autoblog feature can be found here

And for those who haven't seen the rolling chassis shoot I did earlier, the complete set can be found here.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you guys think!

Beautiful as usual Jordan.

I love the flip up for the start button.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Re: SHIRAKIPHOTO: Aventador vs Murciélago SV featured on Autoblog and Free wallpaper

:redface:
Incomprehensible.

Thanks for sharing your photos with us. Pretty sure I'll never see anything like this in here in Michigan.

Re: SHIRAKIPHOTO: Aventador vs Murciélago SV featured on Autoblog and Free wallpaper

Fantastic shots man. Had to take time to stare at each one. I know which one I'm getting :biggrin:

Very nice shots indeed...keep up the good work.

If you're putting a twin turbo on that badboy we better do a shoot of it ;)

Turbo or bust my man. None of my cars ever stay NA. On that note, have another build getting finished in the next couple months that I'll definitely need you to shoot. Might need to let me know the next time you're headed to LA:tongue:. Ok...back to your gorgeous pictures, thanks for the new desktop backgrounds!

Gorgeous pics, I honestly feel so cheated for those who bought the Reventon.

A friend of mine has one and I don't have the heart to comment about my thoughts. :redface:

I prefer the SV just because I can't get used to the interior of the Aventador. Maybe it'll grow on me.

I need a forklift, my jaw just dropped.

Wow Jordan, I just realized you did some shoots for JTuned!

Last edited:
Turbo or bust my man. None of my cars ever stay NA. On that note, have another build getting finished in the next couple months that I'll definitely need you to shoot. Might need to let me know the next time you're headed to LA:tongue:. Ok...back to your gorgeous pictures, thanks for the new desktop backgrounds!
Another build? I'm excited to know what it is... I'm guessing you still have the nsx and m6... so what could it be??

Gorgeous pics, I honestly feel so cheated for those who bought the Reventon.

A friend of mine has one and I don't have the heart to comment about my thoughts. :redface:
Wow I've only seen a Reventon in person once. And I totally agree, amazing looking car but not enough under the hood to match its looks.

I prefer the SV just because I can't get used to the interior of the Aventador. Maybe it'll grow on me.
I also prefer the SV. During the day of the photoshoot I was able to drive both the Aventador and the SV while pushing both to their limits.

I did hard pulls with 100% input 0-xxxmph in both cars and the Aventador is blisteringly fast and nimble for such a large car. HOWEVER, I missed the creaks, rattles, and unadulterated rawness of its predecessor especially in SV form.

New wall paper, thanks :)
:)

Do you have any in wallpaper sizes?
I'm sorry but the images I released are the biggest I can let out in public. I've gotten my photos stolen and used in print ads and commercial advertising and it was an utter headache. The best solution I found was to just not release any super high res versions. Really sorry, but thanks for your understanding.

I need a forklift, my jaw just dropped.

Wow Jordan, I just realized you did some shoots for JTuned!
Yup I took over as head of photography for a while and left.
Did a feature on Vega$NSX's car too.

Last edited:
Back