• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

awesome weather

So since today was a top 10 weather day in the NE , washed the bee...anyone else do anything car related?

Washed and detailed my wife's NA2. To thank me she took me for a drive down to Balboa Island (Newport Beach, CA).
78 degrees and sunny.

Just went for a quick drive. I don't really bother washing it unless I cover the car. After a day the pollen just blankets everything anyway.

Today I took off my silencers and got reminded why I had them on in the first place. Taitec GTLW + Test pipes = so loud.

I've been trying to find places to go but with everything still in lockdown there's no point driving anywhere. My corvette friend suggested we take a trip to Bear Mountain sometime. I have never been there but it is about 2 hours away from us.

Washed and detailed my wife's NA2. To thank me she took me for a drive down to Balboa Island (Newport Beach, CA).
78 degrees and sunny.

Funny you would post .....I told my boys folks in other states like California call this a regular ho-hum day..

Not car-related, but work-related. Fortunate to have the option of working from home.

841e1be9ce59018a90f58796aaf854ec.jpg

Funny you would post .....I told my boys folks in other states like California call this a regular ho-hum day..

Not much has been hoing and huming the 10 weeks we've been stuck at home!🙃

bear mtn

if you ever make the trip up to Bear Mountain, make sure to pick up 7 Lakes Drive in Sloatsburg NY for the final leg.....15 miles through Harriman State Park. it is one of the greatest driving roads in the country. very popular with enthusiasts. It's in my backyard so if you ever make the trip feel free to hit me up.

Just went for a quick drive. I don't really bother washing it unless I cover the car. After a day the pollen just blankets everything anyway.

Today I took off my silencers and got reminded why I had them on in the first place. Taitec GTLW + Test pipes = so loud.

I've been trying to find places to go but with everything still in lockdown there's no point driving anywhere. My corvette friend suggested we take a trip to Bear Mountain sometime. I have never been there but it is about 2 hours away from us.

I've driven the NSX more in the last three months than ever before [ I'm probably looking at tires, it's been so much ].

Harriman State Park and Bear Mountain is my usual run - but it's too crowded now and the best roads [ Arden Valley ] have often been shut down,

I think due to bike crashes; I saw more than one. Lately I've been going up towards Sussex/Wanaque/Greenwood lake.

The Hawk's Nest is amazing. The real fun is North of the nest, for 10 plus miles.

wow

I've driven the NSX more in the last three months than ever before [ I'm probably looking at tires, it's been so much ].

Harriman State Park and Bear Mountain is my usual run - but it's too crowded now and the best roads [ Arden Valley ] have often been shut down,

I think due to bike crashes; I saw more than one. Lately I've been going up towards Sussex/Wanaque/Greenwood lake.

The Hawk's Nest is amazing. The real fun is North of the nest, for 10 plus miles.

Wow another Silverstone '02 right around the corner from me! If your in the area you described check out route 515.... pick it up off route 23 North, south of Sussex. It will bring you into Vernon. It is only about 8-10 miles but it is awesome if you can catch it without any traffic. There are a couple of places to pass if needed.

Wow another Silverstone '02 right around the corner from me! If your in the area you described check out route 515.... pick it up off route 23 North, south of Sussex. It will bring you into Vernon. It is only about 8-10 miles but it is awesome if you can catch it without any traffic. There are a couple of places to pass if needed.

Thanks Cascade1 - and likely because of this thread I drove hawk's nest again yesterday morning, then headed South on 23 to High point [ which is amazing, straight up hill with nice corners for miles] but turned off towards Warwick before 515 -I got your response on the road in Sussex. I'm pretty sure I've been on 515 because I've driven so many roads up there but I will check it out.
Yet another 4 hour run in the nsx!

anyone else take advantage of todays warmer temps to washy cars?...I scrubbed up both bee and CTR..

bump, for the most pollen I've seen in many years...My nose could win the NY marathon....by a nose..

Back