• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bad form... NSX spotted in Handicap spot at Yorkdale

On Saturday I went to Yorkdale with my wife and we saw a red 91-94 bone stock NSX pull into Yorkdale. It's always nice to see an NSX :smile:

After lunch we left and I saw the NSX parked in a handicap spot. Needless to say, I was quite embarrassed and my wife said we should call security and get it towed or ticketed. I didn't waste my energy.

Park it in the back, park it far away, even double park it, but damn, don't park it the handicap spot! That's just the kind of thing that makes the rest of us considerate NSX owners look bad. Went from, "hey, nice NSX" to "what a friggin asshole". Next thing you know someone will want to vandalize the car or worse, lump the rest of the NSX owners in that group.

If you are on this forum, smarten up! What the hell is wrong with you? Grow up already...

Maybe the person was parked legit? Tough to imagine an owner being handicapped, but maybe he/she took grandma to the mall??? Could there have been a handicapped sign in the windshield?

I hope that was the case because, yes, the car has more class than the owner otherwise.

SPA_S2000 said:
Maybe the person was parked legit? Tough to imagine an owner being handicapped, but maybe he/she took grandma to the mall??? Could there have been a handicapped sign in the windshield?

I hope that was the case because, yes, the car has more class than the owner otherwise.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Do you know if the car owner was handicapped? I have seen exotics before that had legitimate handicap tags and owners. Just a thought before we try and hang the owner. ;)

There was a guy that owns a store close to my Grandmothers store a few years ago that used to always park his Porsche in the handicap parking. He was far from handicapped! He was a total asshole though. I put a not on his car that said " Next time there will be no note, just a need for a new paint job"

He started double parking infront of his store after that. I wanted to kick his door in but I decided to take the high road. Besides, that would have been kind of a bitch move.

loNfastNSX said:
There was a guy that owns a store close to my Grandmothers store a few years ago that used to always park his Porsche in the handicap parking. He was far from handicapped! He was a total asshole though. I put a not on his car that said " Next time there will be no note, just a need for a new paint job"

He started double parking infront of his store after that. I wanted to kick his door in but I decided to take the high road. Besides, that would have been kind of a bitch move.

I like the note....looks like it worked too. :)

Meeyatch1 said:
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Do you know if the car owner was handicapped? I have seen exotics before that had legitimate handicap tags and owners. Just a thought before we try and hang the owner. ;)
I am sure if that NSX had the placard, Lithiumus would not have been so upset. Really, there are many assholes who have no considerations for the real handicaps. Also a lot of cars with the placards are driven by people that apparently have no disability at all. In fact, there was this guy with a red NSX who used to park in my hospital's handicap's space with perfect mobility. He and his female passenger climbed in and out of the car without any problem at all.
Steve

Parked in the handicap last week at Tim Hortons!
I however had a lady with me that has a major foot problem that is getting better, and we even had a handicap tag.
Felt stupid parking there though, and the Harley guys didn't seem impressed!
tRev

Back