• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Baltimore,MD NSX Meet May 22? Free Food for NSX'rs at my Restaurant Opening

Sig

Experienced Member
Delayed! Baltimore,MD NSX Meet May 2X: Free Food for NSX'rs at my Restaurant Opening

Due to a failed inspection this morning(Fri) :mad: , the opening has been delayed. I don't have an alternate date yet... but it will be some time next week. Sorrry for the late notice.

Thought I would extend a free food offer to everyone. As some of you know, I am in the process of opening a bunch of 'Five Guys' restaurants in the Baltimore suburbs. After a long effort, the first one is set to open on Sunday May 2X? in Reisterstown, MD. The friends and family free food promotion will start at 1 and go to 5pm. Just use my name at the door and you will receive a ticket that grants you free food. I will post directions later on.

Jason

Last edited:
Congratulations,

I have a client in Timonium and pass by there all the time. I'll definitely stop by.

thanks,
William

Congratulations Jason,
I might stop by on the way home from SEMA Atlantic City.
Can you give me a direction ?

donwon said:
There nothing like driving 50 miles for a burger. I am going to try to make it too.

Figure 100 miles round trip, 20 miles a gallon and $2.75per/gallon, you're going to need $13.75 in food to break even :biggrin:

fannsx said:
There is a Five Guys in Scranton,PA. is that yours?

No, all of my stores will be inside the territory I have the development rights to.. which is the Northwest Baltimore suburbs.

Although, we're working on picking up some more territory in Atlanta in the near future. Eventually, I will have something away from the current territory.

One area of Maryland you might consider is the Belair area. We live just north of there in Forest Hill which is about 15-20 miles north of Baltimore. Try to go to any chain restaurant on the weekend in Belair and you'll wait at least an hour to get a table.

good luck

Jason, glad things are coming along well in your business ordeal :) ...did you pick up another NSX yet ?? I don't know what my schedules like but I'll see if I have time to make if you'll be there with your ride (if you've gotten another X yet that is) :)

--- Kevin

NSXTASY_MD said:
Jason, glad things are coming along well in your business ordeal :) ...did you pick up another NSX yet ?? I don't know what my schedules like but I'll see if I have time to make if you'll be there with your ride (if you've gotten another X yet that is) :)

--- Kevin

I have another one, it's not ready yet unfortunately... still waiting on a few parts. I wish it was though.... it's been so long I may have forgotten how to drive stick.

Sig said:
Thought I would extend a free food offer to everyone. As some of you know, I am in the process of opening a bunch of 'Five Guys' restaurants in the Baltimore suburbs. After a long effort, the first one is set to open on Sunday May 22 in Reisterstown, MD. The friends and family free food promotion will start at 12 and go to 4pm. After 4pm, you'll have to pay:) Just use my name at the door and you will receive a ticket that grants you free food. If a group of us(NSX's) are able to make it, I'll just bring out a handful of the free tickets to everyone in the parking lot. I will post directions later on.

Since all of our NSX events take place in Northern VA., perhaps this will allow some of the MD guys a shorter drive to get together, talk shop and eat some good food.

Look forward to seeing a few of your faces.
Jason

What is the address?

Rob

I plan to attend.
Will you provide directions from 95 North from DC

Regards,

Nate in DC

nsxlover said:
What is the address?

Rob
Address and directions from Northern VA. If already in MD, just follow from the the 95N reference or the 695 reference depending on your proximity to the Baltimore area.

The planned hours for the friends and family session are now 1pm to 5pm. At the door, just use my name for entrance.

Phone number of the restaurant is 410 526 8975

The address is:
11708-B Reisterstown Road
Reisterstown, MD 21136

Directions From Northern VA area:
Take I-495 Innerloop toward Maryland ;

At exit 27, turn RIGHT onto I-95 / Baltimore;

At exit 49B, take Left exit onto I-695 [Baltimore Beltway Inner Loop] toward I-70 / I-83 / Towson;

Exit onto I-795 [Northwest Expy] toward (Owings Mills / Reisterstown);

At exit 7A, turn RIGHT onto Franklin Blvd. East;

Turn RIGHT (South-East) onto SR-140 [Reisterstown Rd];

Look for Five Guys in the Cherryvale Plaza about 2 blocks on the right hand side. (Same shopping center as 'Big Lots')

See you later.
Jason

Opening Has Been Delayed

We found out this morning that we have the wrong type of grease trap installed and subsequently failed our inspection. Unfortunately, this will delay our opening until later next week.

I will post updated opening information when we set the new date.

Sig Opening Has Been Delayed *****

Sig said:
Opening Has Been Delayed

We found out this morning that we have the wrong type of grease trap installed and subsequently failed our inspection. Unfortunately, this will delay our opening until later next week.

Sorry to hear about the slight set-back...been there :frown: On the bright side, this gives some of us time to recieve/install our new ordered parts for the meet :biggrin:

Re: Sig Opening Has Been Delayed *****

Sorry about the delay. It happens (a lot). If you have any legal questions, let me know. I work with a lot of franchisees. I look forward to coming up to your new place!

Sig said:
Opening Has Been Delayed

I go down to Owning Mills, Maryland quite often as I do business with Len Stoler Automotive. Ill definatly ring you up when Im around if that offer for a tasty burger is still on the table. :biggrin:

As of right now, it looks like our free friends/family session will either Saturday or Sunday of next week (28th,29th). We will probably be open mid-week to paying customers since the main issue of the grease trap is scheduled to be addressed Monday morning. I'll post the final day and time for the friends and family as soon as the date is set.

Thanks all.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I go down to Owning Mills, Maryland quite often as I do business with Len Stoler Automotive. Ill definatly ring you up when Im around if that offer for a tasty burger is still on the table. :biggrin:

Absolutely. Definitely get ahold of me the next time you're going to be in town.

There's a Five Guys around the corner from my house in Reston- best burgers --and boardwalk fries!!!--- anywhere. I've been going to Five Guys since they had the old store on Glebe Rd. in Arlington (...before Jason was born?) :biggrin: The original five guys (dad + 4 sons) worked there.

Keep us posted- I might be able to make the trip. -Howard

Back