• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Barnes&Nobles rockville pike MD car scene tonight (friday)

I'm thinking of going over to Barnes & Nobles / Starbucks off rockville pike MD tonight to check out the car scene. Maybe afterwards head on to the rt50 metro area for the street race scene..

Anyone else interested? around 10pm?

Where exactly on the Pike? Is it near White Flint? Left or right side as you are going south on the pike?

Thanks, we may come over.

------------------
'00 Candy Apple Blue / Black, #264

It is north of white flint mall on rockville pike on the right.

There is a barns & nobles book store, starbucks, old navy, tara thai in that shopping plaza. Lots of cars in front of barns & nobles. You cant miss it.

A bunch of ricers :-X LOL I've only been there on Thurs, when bikes hang out. How's in on Fri? Do you goto "metro" in your NSX? EKKK Ain't worth it, I haven't been down there in years.

Nah. The ricers never race. Last night was pretty good.

About 50 to 75 of us went out near poolsville md to race. Majority of the cars were vettes, mustangs, cameros, supras, 3000 gt, bmws, audis etc. basically your 300+ hp crowd.

Very interesting night. A very old guy with a limp was there with a supercharged trans-am challenging the "younges" there to race. It was a sight.

Originally posted by kaiwang:
Nah. The ricers never race. Last night was pretty good.

About 50 to 75 of us went out near poolsville md to race. Majority of the cars were vettes, mustangs, cameros, supras, 3000 gt, bmws, audis etc. basically your 300+ hp crowd.

Very interesting night. A very old guy with a limp was there with a supercharged trans-am challenging the "younges" there to race. It was a sight.

BMW with 300+? LOL J/K Where did you guys go near poolsville? Many cops out there? Have we meet before? e-mail me.

In addition to the M3 (M3 Coupe and M3 Convertible), there are six other current BMW models putting out over 300 hp:

M Coupe - 315 hp
M Roadster - 315 hp
745i - 325 hp
X5 4.6is - 340 hp
M5 - 394 hp
Z8 - 394 hp

So how was this? Worth the drive down from Baltimore? What kinda cars, decent crowd? I was out of town last weekend but might check it out next week if some other NSX's frequent it. Lemme know.

Brian

Back