• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Basch Boost Supercharger - Reverse Rotated Blower & Aftercooler sytem & Heat Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basch Boost Supercharger - Reverse Rotated Blower & Aftercooler sytem & Heat Exchange

I really hate to let this go. This kit was never installed on my car and it is in excellent working condition, both physical and aesthetically. The unit has a satin brushed finish to it.

Since I recently need to prioritize other things on my Nsx such as a paint job on my body kit and getting my car running back to OEM so I can register the car, I just don't have the time to deal with the BBSC.

For those of you on NsxPrime who knew Marc Weinberg whose a veteran on this forum. I bought this off of Marc Weinberg a few years back and he had Mark Basch pay a lot of attention to detail with this setup on Weinberg's car. It was one of the few BBSC kit that came complete and also with additional parts to assure the BBSC was fully complete.

All BBSC related parts will be inspected and validated by Autowave before it is released to the new buyer. All the hardware you will need to complete the installation will be included.

What is polished:

01. NOVI 2000 Reverse Rotated Blower (NOVI 2000 Reverse Rotated Blower with a direct port to the aftercooler system.)
02. Shaft bridge bar and bolts
03. Mounting brackets
04. Aftercooler system
05. Connector pipes
06. Water reservoir for the cooler kit
07. Coolant overflow tank
08. Pulley faces

Also included:

01. Front mount heat exchanger with rubber hoses
02. Split Second Box (Good backup to have in case the standalone ECU you have is running into some problems caused by your tuner. In other words, no down time)
03. 3 pulleys - 6lbs, 9lbs, and 13lbs.
04. Cooler kit water pump
05. New Goodyear Gatorback Belts and a used set
06. Bosch bypass valve
07. K&N intake & air filter
08. Electric water pump
09. Misc. hoses, clamps, couplings, small Goodridge fittings and etc.

NEW PRICE LOWERED to keep it competitive @ $5500.

Excellent price for a complete FI system for stock internals or low compression build.

Last edited:
Re: Basch Boost Supercharger - Reverse Rotated Blower & Aftercooler sytem & Heat Exch

I will be posting detail pictures with all the parts listed above. :biggrin:

Re: Basch Boost Supercharger - Reverse Rotated Blower & Aftercooler sytem & Heat Exch

Not all the parts that it comes included are shown in the picture. I only took pictures of all the big major components only.

Noticed how all the parts are in satin finish with no scratches. Given that it is not new, the condition of my kit is very well taken cared of and packaged up since it was never installed on my Nsx.

Attachments

• Picture 001 (Small).jpg
    Picture 001 (Small).jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 327
  • Picture 005 (Small).jpg
    Picture 005 (Small).jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 317
  • Picture 006 (Small).jpg
    Picture 006 (Small).jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 245
  • Picture 003 (Small).jpg
    Picture 003 (Small).jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 234
  • Picture 004 (Small).jpg
    Picture 004 (Small).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 252
  • Picture 002 (Small).jpg
    Picture 002 (Small).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 199
  • Picture 007 (Small).jpg
    Picture 007 (Small).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

Instead of lowering the price, I am going to throw in a Gruppe M Carbon Kevlar High Flow Air Cleaner to sweeten the deal! :biggrin:

The Gruppe M Carbon Kevlar High Flow Air Cleaner retails for $800 and this one has been modified to custom fit with the Basch Boost Supercharger kit.

See below thread for details:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114289

attachment.php

Last edited:

Who wants a Porsche 996TT killer? Awesome turn-key performance bump for the NSX, like new, boxed and ready to ship.

SOLD to "Costa" on NsxPrime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back