• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BAT (Bring a Trailer) folks on Prime?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know if these folks on BAT are on prime as well? Reason I'm asking is because you can't message folks on BAT. Here are the ones that I am wanting to know about:

Dfort-1
Docinator
The_Dude_Abides (The_Kid on Prime)
ImolaNSXOwner
PetrolinVeins (I’m_All_In on Prime)

P.S: I'm Finny76 on BAT (in case anyone is wondering)

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you’re looking for an NSX, you should put a detailed “wanted” thread on Prime. That’s how I found my great 2005.

But I must admit, I’ll probably sell it via BaT.

I use my real name on BaT. https://bringatrailer.com/member/paul_allen/

I did, and only got one hit and that was from a dealer who's asking price was more than BAT recent auctions. Problem is that everyone one wants more than top dollar for their GEN1, and the few that have sold for crazy amounts had unicorn specs and extremely low miles (e.g less than 10k)... Most of these sellers will ignore all the auction numbers at the bottom numbers or even average numbers,

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yessir. Both.

the dude

and one of our esteemed moderators Cam in Toronto.

Certain they will chime in.
I'm ajmr2 on both. Big fan of yours, Dude. Keeping you in mind in the future...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good idea Finny. As you know I'm, "The_Dude_Abides"

I suspected, but was not 100% sure... The only reason why I wasn't sure, is because i never see those GEN1s listed for sale at your dealership, only on BAT. I go by my real name on BAT...

On a side note, perhaps you can help a brother out, I would love to get a clean 04/05 (I'm willing to give up the 07 NSX)

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a side note, perhaps you can help a brother out, I would love to get a clean 04/05 (I'm willing to give up the 07 NSX)
I was planning on probably selling my 16k mile silver/black 2005 in the spring, I'll contact you after the holidays and see if it's something you might be interested in discussing.

nsx concours 1280.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol ..prime= nsx tinder...:p

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been outed! I think I was deep in the ”juice” when I came up with my BaT handle. On all other forums, I’m some sort of variation of I’m All In.

Anyway, my ‘04, bought on BaT and well documented, is for sale, but not willing, or more importantly, needing to take a loss on it. My intentions were never to flip it, but my interests have changed. I can understand a buyer’s frustration as the market has definitely softened, but I’m inclined to believe that the vast majority of NSX owners dont need to sell their cars to make the next mortgage payment. I love capitalism whether I’m buying or selling.

Merry Christmas to all!