• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area Chapter Club Meeting

Title: NSXCA-Bay Area Meeting

Date: Saturday October 11, 2008
Time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
Location: Mimi's Cafe, 2208 Bridgepointe Parkway, Foster City 650-574-8767
Notes: You can pick up your club embroidered items at this event for the ALMS event next weekend.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&i...ode=1280353624807678635,37.560390,-122.283207

Thanks for posting Gary!!

I will be bringing Hats with the new NSXCA-Bay Area logo, plus other items that were ordered. See you then.

Yolanda

Looks like I will be able to attend this meeting as well.

I will be bringing Hats with the new NSXCA-Bay Area logo, plus other items that were ordered. See you then.

Yolanda

Yolanda, it there are any extra NSXCA-Bay Area merchandise available please bring them....I want to buy, thanks.

Unfortunately, a wedding I have to attend will force me to miss this meeting. Yolanda, please just hold on to my hat and I'll get it from you at the ALMS event, cool?

J

I have a few extra hats I will bring for anyone who wants. See you there.

Yolanda

Can't make it, again :redface:

Are we doing second Saturdays of the month? Can't remember the discussion that far back - getting more and more like Bill :biggrin:

Unfortunately, a wedding I have to attend will force me to miss this meeting. Yolanda, please just hold on to my hat and I'll get it from you at the ALMS event, cool?

J

Dam James......seems we will never be able to meet up. I thought I would finally be able to even up with you tomorrow.

It was nice meeting everyone as usual. Big thanks to Yolanda for ordering the shirts and hats. Btw, the logo looks really nice.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

PA110033a.jpgView attachment 46857View attachment 46858View attachment 46859View attachment 46860View attachment 46861

Last edited:
Back