• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels BBS LM 17" Wheels

**Sold to James52**

I am selling my set of four 17" staggered BBS LM's I had them refinished last year and they have been sitting in my kitchen since. I had these on the NSX before and I don't need another set sitting around.

Spec:

Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Size: 17x8 front, 17x9 rear
Offset: ET35 front and rear
Centerbore: 82mm

These BBS LM's have just been refinished by Ye Old Wheel Shop. It's a very reputable shop in the area. The centers used to be gold and has been refinished to metallic gun metal. The lips are machined and clear-coated, and the inner barrels are painted to the same metallic gun metal color.

IMG_0749.jpgIMG_0750.jpgIMG_0738.jpgIMG_0742.jpgIMG_0741.jpgIMG_0740.jpgIMG_0739.jpgIMG_0744.jpgIMG_0743.jpg

There are some really minor flaws - The lips on the rear set have some oxidation that the shop are not able to completely remove. The flaws are hard to see nor show up well in pictures. Everything else look brand new.

The sale includes 4 BBS black/gold center caps, AND 4 brand new BBS red/gold center caps. I will also throw in 4 BBS aluminum (I think) hub-centric rings (82mm/70.1mm x2, 82mm/64.1mm x2 - NSX fitment) The center caps are authentic and they are not cheap. I will also throw in 2x 3mm spacers to push the rear wheels out just a tad.

$1700 **Sold to James52**

Please let me know if you have any questions. As with all my sales all items as is. Local pickup (MD/DC/VA) strongly preferred. Cash, PP gift, or buyer pays PP fee.

Last edited:
Back