• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBS LM Style wheels installed!

nsx_52.jpg

nsx_15.jpg

photo_13_2.jpg

photo_12_.jpg

Getting lots of compliments on these wheels :biggrin:

Fronts 18x8 et40
Rear 19x9.5 et35

No spacers needed.

Looks awesome dude. How much heavier are the LM replicas from the original?

I hope you are letting people know these wheels are fake when you're getting compliments.

I hope you are letting people know these wheels are fake when you're getting compliments.

Yes..everyone knows it's a copy/fake/replica since they had a group buy here of similar style wheels and they can be ordered all over the Internet...for the price of my rear tires can't resist to buy it as an extra set..

Just bought a set yesterday at Ventura Motorsports. False offset they are actually 18x8 + 40 front and 19x9.5 +45 rear. You will need a 5mm spacer to clear the rear calipers. :mad: great rims for $600.00. Just needed a set of 18/19 set up to clear driveways.

Just bought a set yesterday at Ventura Motorsports. False offset they are actually 18x8 + 40 front and 19x9.5 +45 rear. You will need a 5mm spacer to clear the rear calipers. :mad: great rims for $600.00. Just needed a set of 18/19 set up to clear driveways.

I'm guessing they weigh a lot ? More than OEM

99.9% of people that give compliments on my replicas don't even know what "BBS" is in the first place.

I see these as similar people that think our car is a Ferrari or a Corvette. :eek:

I'm guessing they weigh a lot ? More than OEM

There aren't too many 18/19" wheels that weigh less than the OEM 16/17s (or 15/16s) :rolleyes:.
Keep in mind 18/19" wheels and tires on the NSX going to be a downgrade in performance regardless.

The ESM 004 Group buy wheels weigh as follows according to the website:
18x8 = 23 lbs
19x9.5= 26 lbs

These are roughly 1-2 lbs per wheel less than my Work Varianza T1S two piece wheels.

Last edited:
Nice looking BBS reps and a great deal for $600.

But I hope you are also letting people know that your NSX-R spoiler is a replica by Downforce. Because that's faking the funk, and anyone on your thread who is talking about hating replicas wouldn't be rocking fake NSX-R spoilers by Downforce or fake Mugen turn signal covers by Blodi...

But I hope you are also letting people know that your NSX-R spoiler is a replica by Downforce. Because that's faking the funk, and anyone on your thread who is talking about hating replicas wouldn't be rocking fake NSX-R spoilers by Downforce or fake Mugen turn signal covers by Blodi...

BOOOM goes the dynamite!! :biggrin:

Jagtiger's front reps at a 40 offset requires no spacers because the face is more convex as opposed to esm's "flat" face which probably looks more authentic, but also requires a spacer. His rear wheels are at a 35 offset which is a better fit than the tucked-in 45 offset. Regardless, both Jagtiger's and ESM's look great. Ultimately it's your decision whether or not you want the convex front. As far as sporting real or fake wheels--I think everyone should do as they please and not get so caught up with what others think. I can afford the real LM's, but I certainly think that my reps fit the bill and definitely my budget--staggered with deep rear lip for less than the price of one real LM that could also crack when you hit a pothole. Everyone's got priorities and responsibilities--we should respect them!

Nice looking BBS reps and a great deal for $600.

13277-1.gif

Back