• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBS LM Style wheels installed!

nsx_52.jpg

nsx_15.jpg

photo_13_2.jpg

photo_12_.jpg

Getting lots of compliments on these wheels :biggrin:

Fronts 18x8 et40
Rear 19x9.5 et35

No spacers needed.

Last edited:
what brand are these btw

I'm guessing they are the ESM 004 for which we had a recent groupbuy.

They look fantastic! I can't wait to get mine at the end of this month.

I'm guessing they are the ESM 004 for which we had a recent groupbuy.

They look fantastic! I can't wait to get mine at the end of this month.

I don't think so. The ESMs required a 3mm spacer on his car, the offsets he gave are different than the group buy, and lastly I think he sold his ESMs (they were in the classified section).

Privat, Varrstoen and Linea Corse all make copies of the BBS LM (chances are they're all the same wheel from China though..).

Last edited:
Ahh... Good catch Adrian.

I was too busy drooling over the pics to look at his offsets.

Jagtiger, please respond with the brand. Were they comparable in price to the ESM's?

Wheelstudio.com Has a rim called the rpm 505 that looks just like the bbs still wheels and they sell them for around 620 to 650 shipped depending on what width rear rims you want. Hyper silver polished lips in 18x8 and 19x9.5 in the proper offsets. 38 and 30 as well as many other offsets. They come with lugs and rings as well. I just bought a set in chrome for 860 shipped!

Last edited:
^Those actually look NOTHING like the BBS wheels. They look like the HP wheels...which were a popular budget wheel a few years back. :smile:

yeah they look nothing like bbs lm biscuits lol. its a mesh wheel but not bbs style what so ever

yeah they look nothing like bbs lm biscuits lol. its a mesh wheel but not bbs style what so ever

Ok whatever. These fake bbs wheels look more fake than those fake bbs wheels. Are we really having this discussion? I thought we were trying to find a nice deal on a good looking set of wheels. Not trying to front like we dropped coin on bbs wheels but really didn't.

Ok whatever. These fake bbs wheels look more fake than those fake bbs wheels. Are we really having this discussion? I thought we were trying to find a nice deal on a good looking set of wheels. Not trying to front like we dropped coin on bbs wheels but really didn't.

No, the discussion is about BBS LM replica specifically, not just any mesh wheels.
Steve

Re: PRM wheels installed!

I bought a set of RPM wheel& tires(new) from an NSX owner from NJ when I first got my NSX. I powder coated them to give them character and they look " STUNNING" on my car IMO.

Back