• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels BBS RSII’s with Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec tires

Up for sale are set of BBS RSII’s with Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec tires.

Wheels: BBS RSII (Slight concave design in the Rear)
Wheel Size: 17 x 8 ET38 front; 18 x 10 ET45 rear (Great fit without the need for spacers)
Wheel Finish: Chrome
Wheel Weight (Wheel + Tire): Front – ~50lbs. each; Rear - ~57.5lbs each
Tire: Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec
Tire Size: Front – 215/40/17; Rear – 265/35/18
Price: Wheels + Tires - $1000.00

The wheels have been on my car for many years and look very nice on the NSX. They don’t require any spacers, however, they will not work with certain BBK’s. I know for a fact they will not work with the StopTech kit… hence why I am selling them. You will have to do research to see if they will fit with other types of BBK’s.

Cosmetically, I’m going to be honest and say they are not in the best of shape. They are NOT bent in any way, but the chrome is chipping off in certain areas. They also have a little bit of curb rash and there is one wheel where the metal chrome plating has lifted a little bit from the rest of the wheel. There are plenty of shops that could easily refinish them and make them look brand new again. Overall, I would give them a 4/10 rating.

The tires are basically brand new; they have 86 freeway miles on them and were bought ~4 months ago. These 4 tires from TireRack.com cost me $950 without shipping, tax and installation.

I would like to get $1000.00 for the wheels and tires. Essentially, the person buying these are buying a set of “new” tires and getting a set of BBS wheels for free.

Also, I would like to sell these to a local buyer (Southern California). If you are local, I will either deliver these to you (depending how local you are) or arrange to meet you at a half-way point. Or, if you prefer, you can pick them up from my house. If you are not local but interested in purchasing these, buyer will have to pay for all shipping costs.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

-Steve

IMG_4276.jpg

IMG_4278.jpg

IMG_4287.jpg

IMG_4283.jpg

IMG_4281.jpg

car with wheels.jpg

Last edited:
Bump.... Price lowered to $900.

Hello Everyone,

Please forgive the additional bump a day later, but I found some additional information that has been requested by quite a few people... the offset and width's. They are as follows...

Front: 17 X 8 ET38
Rear: 18 X 10 ET45

The front also has a stamp that says RS712 and the rears say RS718. Not sure if it is of any importance, but wanted to include it anyways.

Last edited:
Monthly bump.... Price lowered to $850

The tires alone cost more than $850. Remember, the tires are basically brand new with only 86 freeway miles on them.

I still prefer local pick up (priority will be given to those), but will also ship at buyers expense.

-Steve

Back