• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ben From Daisy needs some Help/Advise/ Suggestions

To all my Friends, Customers and NSX fellow enthusiasts..

As many of you know of my 5 year fight for my son and to be in his life as a good father ,Im faced with a situation and looking for advise /help

I live in New market , my son lives in Tysons Va and has started school there, as it stands now I have him every other weekend and on the weekends I dont see him I get him on a monday overnite .
It has been "suggested "that the Sunday and Monday nights go away , the distance, the Beltway and drive times effect on him wont be good.

Im not ready to "give"up time with him or Move it to Summer etc as close as we have become .
Does anyone here in VA or near VA have a Room , apt or a friend that does , to rent ?? If you have a NSX and need some work at a HUGE / Discount ,name it

Maybe someone here has a connection with a Hotel chain , possibly a better rate ?
Thanks for reading this , There is not much I wouldnt do to see my son

Ben Daisy Auto

Ben,

My company has a negotiated rate at the Holiday Inn in Rosslyn, I'm not sure what the exact amount is (I've never stayed there since I live a few blocks away) but I would be happy to get the details if Rosslyn would be a suitable location for you. Another hotel-hack you should consider is getting an AARP membership (anyone can join AARP, I have a membership and I'm 29) so that you can book the AARP discount rate that many hotels offer, which is often significantly less than the lowest standard rate.

I'm really sorry to hear this news but I'm glad to see you continue to fight, there isn't much in this world that a boy needs more than a good father.

Jack
To all my Friends, Customers and NSX fellow enthusiasts..

As many of you know of my 5 year fight for my son and to be in his life as a good father ,Im faced with a situation and looking for advise /help

I live in New market , my son lives in Tysons Va and has started school there, as it stands now I have him every other weekend and on the weekends I dont see him I get him on a monday overnite .
It has been "suggested "that the Sunday and Monday nights go away , the distance, the Beltway and drive times effect on him wont be good.

Im not ready to "give"up time with him or Move it to Summer etc as close as we have become .
Does anyone here in VA or near VA have a Room , apt or a friend that does , to rent ?? If you have a NSX and need some work at a HUGE / Discount ,name it

Maybe someone here has a connection with a Hotel chain , possibly a better rate ?
Thanks for reading this , There is not much I wouldnt do to see my son

Ben Daisy Auto

I do a lot of business in Tyson Corner. The hotel are very expensive so I'm not sure if you can get any better rate. Even with my government rate, I still pay a lot.

Let me ask around to see what we can do for you Ben. I have 2 boys, so I know how you feel without him by your side.

You're a good man and this community will try the best to help you.

Come on, there got to be someone that lives near Tyson that can help Ben. Please speak up.

Frankie

Ben, have you tried airbnb.com? Can often find good opportunities there, especially if you're thinking of a longish-term stay at times.

I wish you all the luck in the world Ben. I personally know of several fathers that wouldn't take the time or effort to even type the words or ask for help. Cudos to you. :wink:

All of you , Everyone , has been amazing and from the Pm's , emails and calls, I feel VERY Special and Couldnt thank you anymore, it will never be forgotten

J melvin , you are truley Wonderful

Last edited:
Back