• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Benson Sleeved C30 Bare Block

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Selling a C30 block with Benson sleeves. Current bore is 93mm but cylinders #2 and #5 are out of round by about 0.0010" due to a bad machinist so it will need to be bored over to 93.5mm or 94mm. The block has not been run since the machine work was performed.

In addition to sleeves the block was line honed for good measure and has timeserts in all head bolt holes so no worries about studs pulling the threads out. Its also been fully deburred for stress riser reduction. Block was decked as a part of the sleeving process so I'd recommend measuring how much your pistons stick out and selecting a head gasket thickness to get your desired quench height.

Includes block, main caps, main bolts, and girdle.

Reason for selling? I had my crank balanced once for 90.5mm pistons, then had it balanced again for 93mm pistons, and I don't want to buy any more pistons or have my crank hacked up any more so I'm getting a different block.

Looking for $2500 SHIPPED obo. Benson sleeves are $2000 alone not including timeserts or a block to start with. Will be shipped in a 20x20x20 cardboard box tightly packed and padded by 2" of foam on all sides.

engineblock1.jpg

engineblock2.jpg

Last edited:
Back