• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Besides the NSX, what other car do you absolutely LOVE?

Ha, I had one of those up until 2 years ago! Those things are tanks! I'd run that thing without oil for weeks and it never gave it up!

Stock 1991 Honda Accord in maroon. I mean, just look at this thing!

1991_honda_accord_lx_28965811.jpg

I have had the same thought. What worries me is if I spend all my money/savings and indulge myself in nice things and if I don't die when all my money runs out, what would I do? I would be royally screwed. Probably have to stand at intersections and start begging for money!!

Originally Posted by Ko-nsx

I keep telling my self that i need, food, emergency cash and clothes, but i still google the lamborghini Murcielago SV and Roadster everyday and stribble numbers. With my 40th birthday coming and friends and family dropping like flys over illnesses, im getting closer to just freakin doing it, no matter what the cost. You only go around once that i know of.:biggrin:

Just. Do. It. sahtt is on par w/ his assertion, so no need for me to reiterate.

Make a plan. Act upon it. Execute.

Someday an Ariel Atom would be awesome. The BAC Mono is great, but it's no fun if you can never share the experience, gotta have 2 seats.

A car I like is the 1989 Lamborghini LM-002 4-door SUV. It sports a Lamborghini v12 and has a manual. Really nice. I used to own one but got into an accident with a drunk driver and totaled it. I still have its engine and tranny.

- - - Updated - - -

A car I like is the 1989 Lamborghini LM-002 4-door SUV. It sports a Lamborghini v12 and has a manual. Really nice. I used to own one but got into an accident with a drunk driver and totaled it. I still have its engine and tranny.

I love my limited edition 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. It is a Sahara movie limited production model and is numbered 605 / 1000. It will take me anywhere and is just a tank. Being a TJ model, you can still work on it yourself. The 4.0 L inline 6 will last forever.

I have an endless list of old muscle or hotrod cars I would love to own as well as a list of high end performance cars I would love to experience. Unfortunately, unless I win the lottery, I don't see any of them in my future. The NSX has been my dream since seeing pictures of the prototype in 1989 and drooling over one in 1991 when I got my drivers license at 16 years old. I have been in the position to buy one multiple times, but have always put others needs in front of my desires. I hope to finally buy one before I turn 40 and restore it to new condition and keep it as my eternal chariot for the remainder of my years alive. My wife can get whatever new car she wants and I'll be satisfied.

The new jaguar F-type V-8 is HOT

I just got done test driving the V-8. The over run on the exhaust is heaven! The car is really well put together. It's a little cramped for leg room IMO, six foot tall. There is a annoying delay with anything related to the navigation. Car handles as good as a NSX. Feels really planted. Weight distribution is perfect. It's totally point and shoot. Overall a great car and a good valve comparably speaking. The car looks stunning!

Love the S-2000, Have a Lambo Gallardo now and absolutely love the Audi quality and more raw than the R8.

Yay Rich is posting!..hope you are feeling better my man.

Ford GT

Attachments

• 05.ford.gt.f34.500.jpg
    05.ford.gt.f34.500.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 418
Stock 1991 Honda Accord in maroon. I mean, just look at this thing!

1991_honda_accord_lx_28965811.jpg

Had a 92 as my first car ever back in '01, love those cars.

- - - Updated - - -

S2k, Evo 9

New nsx, any koenigsegg, zonda, enzo, 458 Italia, new aston martin vanquish, 911 turbo, old school beetle, old school toyota pick up trucks, mercedes benz E 320 cdi, gtr, r34 skyline, elise, mercedes G wagon, supra, rolls royce phantom, bentley continental, old mini cooper, lamborghini aventador, ariel atom, lexus lfa, and probably missing many more...

Besides the NSX, what other car do you absolutely LOVE?

For me, it would be my old S2000. I thought I'd forget all about it after getting the NSX, but I still really miss it. I LOVED how spartan and tiny the interior is. Radio knobs on the left and AC knobs on the right of the steering wheel and a huge digital tach right in front of you, thats it. The shifter is mounted at perfect arms reach on a tall center partition thats makes you feel like you're in a cockpit. The seats are AMAZING. Super stiff and it has the best lumbar support. I like them more than the NSX's. Driving it really is an occasion. It's actually more aerodynamic with the the top down. Steering wheel is so tightly wound and the suspension is super super stiff. The 4 cylinder is rough and course and it screams once you get past 5000 rpm. It's just such an aggressive pissed off car. I regret selling mine and I'll be picking up another one in the future if budget allows.
Yeah, I need my S2000 so I kept it when I bought my NSX in 2009. My Suzuka blue 2005 S2000 has over 102,000 miles on it and I had a Silverstone 2001 S2000 before that that I put 58,000 miles on. My 2005 NSX only has 28,800 miles. I love the power of the NSX but love the feel of the S2000.

Last edited:
I Love my E30 M3.

6913037899_4c3d816998_o.jpg

6913051883_55d587ce2f_o.jpg

6913058595_5f4a99d77a_o.jpg

I love my 240SX. Old, raw M3's (E30/6) I also like. And 350Z's - That VQ engine screams.

Before you start laughing, please read all the way through. :tongue:

I have two Miatas. My '94 was bought new; I will never sell that car. It is mostly stock, Racing Beat front swaybar, Koni, Racing Beat cat-back exhaust. It was legal for SCCA Stock category autocross; my best result was a 2nd place at an SCCA Pro Solo autocross. It was Miata.net "Miata of the Month" in March 2012. It is all original, except for the minor performance mods, has 90k miles, and is pristine, including original top and plastic rear window, paint, and interior.

My other Miata is a former Spec Miata race car, full cage, Spec Miata suspension, Bilstein/Eibach, 15x7 wheels, Hoosier/Toyo RA1/Nitto NT01, Hawk race pads, 1.8L brakes from a '96, 1.8L variable valve timing 2001 motor, 1.8L rear diff, Sparco seats, G-Force six-point harnesses, Megasquirt ECU, VVT Variable Valve Timing Control Unit, Toyota Corolla coil packs, other goodies.

There is just something about the Miata. Pure, honest, eminently driveable, total fun to drive, responsive, reasonably quick, fun to drive, catchable, reliable, did I mention fun to drive?

I tell you, these cars might be thought of as "chick cars", but driven well and hard, they are just so connected, so fun, so easy to enjoy.

My other cars I love, mostly for sentimental reasons: 1970 Boss 302, early 70's Ferrari Dino 246GT. The Mustang because I was an highly impressionable 15-year-old in 1970, the Dino because of its unmatched delicate styling; it's just so feminine, perfectly proportioned, lines just right.

Sigh.

...........megasquirt??????:cower: eeeewwwwww

...........megasquirt??????:cower: eeeewwwwww
I'm gonna have to do that when I go ITBs on my 240. A good standalone ECU is worth almost as much as the entire car!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AVuSf6tkfpQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Part of me really wants an f430 or a murcielago. I think acquiring one is probably more exciting than owning it though. I'm afraid it'd be "just a car" once you get used to it, just like what happened when I got the NSX. I doubt I'd be any happier with either of those than I am with the NSX. Of course in a powerball winning situation I'd probably buy both :D

Back