• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best lease deal so far?

Hey everyone! I just recently sold my 09 r8 and looking to get into an NSX. This would be the first car I have leased, I am interested in what the best monthly prices people have got on there leases so far. Im torn between this car or getting into a 17 GTR but I have had an older GTR in the past so something new would be my first choice.

Just made the purchase today.

182k MSRP

$1365 a month @ 36/10k

6 miles on the car.
No "exposure"

Very nice deal, what color...pix :confused:

182k MSRP

$1365 a month @ 36/10k

6 miles on the car.
No "exposure"

What was purchase price? What’s money factor and residual?

182k MSRP

$1365 a month @ 36/10k

6 miles on the car.
No "exposure"

Where are you located? That price with taxes? How much down? The car wasn’t an exposure car? Interesting how they did that large of a discount without exposure.

Btw congrats...sick deal!!

Wow amazing price. How much down? I'd really love to get a deal like that. I would jump on it instantly no doubt about it.

ZERO down. I can get a 3,250 mile "exposure" vehicle for $1,289 a month, only first month payment + title. Pm me if you want the dealer. Basically manager and sales manager drove it for a few months. Car looks perfect though. $190k sticker if I'm not mistaken. 36 month and 10k a year. The car is pristine honestly. It was my 2nd pick.

Where are you located? That price with taxes? How much down? The car wasn’t an exposure car? Interesting how they did that large of a discount without exposure.

Btw congrats...sick deal!!

I'm located in Oregon. No tax here! 0 down. First payment and title/reg. Absolutely no on the exposure car. I made sure of that. It has 4 miles.

Last edited:
ZERO down. I can get a 3,250 mile "exposure" vehicle for $1,289 a month, only first month payment + title. Pm me if you want the dealer. Basically manager and sales manager drove it for a few months. Car looks perfect though. $190k sticker if I'm not mistaken. 36 month and 10k a year. The car is pristine honestly. It was my 2nd pick.

what color is that exposure vehicle?

Honestly, I think if the same exact NSX car was offered at $130K MSRP, people would be bragging about how they paid $95K for the car right now. Branding and perception are such fickle things.

I'm located in Oregon. No tax here! 0 down. First payment and title/reg. Absolutely no on the exposure car. I made sure of that. It has 4 miles.

I hate you...lol. No tax in Oregon. That’s just not fair...

Well even with 4 miles it could of been an exposure car. Just means it wasn’t driven.

Great work you killed it!

Hi can you please provide me with the dealer info. [email protected]

Anywhere from 54 to 56 pct residual

Last edited:
Newbie here but what made you choose to lease the car versus purchase?

$5K down, $1225 mth, 54% residual and Acura is on hook for future depreciation :biggrin:

If you finance car you are looking at $30K-$45K for a reasonable payment and you are now on hook for future depreciation :eek:...JM2C...I could be wrong..

$5K down, $1225 mth, 54% residual and Acura is on hook for future depreciation :biggrin:

If you finance car you are looking at $30K-$45K for a reasonable payment and you are now on hook for future depreciation :eek:...JM2C...I could be wrong..

Exactly!

It's just smarter to lease with such an unsure market, but if it keeps it value 3 years later.. refinance and sell. Easy profit.. if not, no worries. Leasing is like a safety net, people get worried about "renting" the car.. when you can literally refinance when the lease is over.

Although I dont think its smart to put money down on a lease. If you get into an accident.. poof goes the $5,000.

Back