• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best Motoring NSX 3.2 and Type-S

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These two videos seem to be missing from youtube. They are the ones from 1997 and introduce the 3.2, Type-S and S Zero. Gan San is driving the new 3.2 in Switzerland, then they move to Suzuka where they race the S Zero against the NA1 NSX-R, then they go to the Takasu proving grounds in Hokkaido. There is also a (disappointing) S Zero time attack at the ring. Can anyone help find them?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This brings back memories. This was the VERY FIRST Best Motoring episode I ever saw. There was no such thing as YouTube back then. I rented this on VHS at Mitsuwa Market on a whim in 1997. I also selected on that day the episode that introduced the Integra Type R. Changed my life!

Regarding the episode where Gansan drives around in Germany in the NA2 and on the 'Ring, I have an official retail copy on VHS. Maybe someday I'll get that digitized.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regarding the episode where Gansan drives around in Germany in the NA2 and on the 'Ring, I have an official retail copy on VHS. Maybe someday I'll get that digitized.

The internet would thank you. :p

Old thread bump but something I haven't seen before. Crazy that 200lb made the Zero so much better than even the R.