• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best price for Yokos

I just replaced my rears(after 5500mi) from Discount Tire Co for $210 each. I don't know how much of a discount you can get with the NSXCA membership, but I needed to get the replacements asap and they had it in stock, which was amazing.

I don't know how much of a discount you can get with the NSXCA membership

You get their wholesale pricing, which is very, very good.

I just paid $240 per tire from a local dealer, plus $10 per tire for mounting and balancing. It seems to me that its not worth saving $15 per tire only to have to hassle someone to do the mounting and balancing.

[This message has been edited by dswartz (edited 27 February 2001).]

It seems to me that its not worth saving $15 per tire only to have to hassle someone to do the mounting and balancing.

The Tire Rack has a network of installers that they work with. You can use their website to find one in your area.

Unfortunately, AFAIK, Discount Tire Direct does not.

BTW, $10 to mount and balance each is pretty good. If you can get those numbers from a dealer... might be a good idea to stay that way.

-- Chris

------------------
Chris Willson
www.ScienceofSpeed.com
www.NSXClassifieds.com

I just got my new yoko's last week. I called Bob at Discount Tire direct and he qouted me $132 and $167 (15/16). This was compared to Tire Rack's $163 and $205. Then he had the local discount tire store match his price and I didn't have to pay freight.

All I did was give him my NSX club membership # and he was very helpful. This savings alone more than justifies the membership fee.

StevieRay
91 blk/blk

Back