• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best Route to Muller

Taking my car in for it's seven year service tomorrow. I need you Chicagoans to help me out here. Coming from Northern Indiana, and will be heading IN during morning rush-hour unfortunately.

Suggestions?

Take 90 all the way in through the city? (I'm thinking that will be hell in the morning)

Take 94-294-290 in around the south side? (I'm thinking this might be quicker/easier, but don't know, that's why I'm asking)

Pick your poison, lol. If I had to pick which was quickest, I would say 94-294-290 (also technically shorter by about 3 miles). Good luck :biggrin:

Pick your poison, lol. If I had to pick which was quickest, I would say 94-294-290 (also technically shorter by about 3 miles). Good luck :biggrin:

Yeah, less traffic (kinda) on that route, just compared to going thru downtown.

I used to commute from the burbs to schererville like daily years back and I usually took that route at 8am and 530pm

Like Jim said, "Good luck :)"

Definitely 94-294-290. There may be traffic, but the traffic would be far, far worse going through downtown.

Got her dropped off. Met with Ted for a minute. The drive in wasn't too bad...except for the 294-290 interchange...that was a pain.

Hopefully will have her back (barring any unforeseen issues) Thursday morning. New TB/WP, valve adjustment, AC recharge, oil change and a detail. She should be ready for Summer then!

This car was sitting there awaiting a PPI

http://www.exotic-motors.com/detail-2001-acura-nsx-2dr_nsx~t_open_top_3_2l_manual-used-8701752.html

I didn't get a good look at it as I was trying to get my loaner (a nice 2012 TL) and get back. So I can't comment on it...other than there is obviously some interested party out there looking at it.

Thats my bad boy!!!!!!! Dam he sold it fast

I really miss my 01....hopefully someone appreciates what i did to it and takes care of it. I am sure they will...

My friend owns the dealership...If anyone is interested in buying or selling his NSX..contact him..

Ask for Adam or Scott Qadri

Back