• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best Source for Service?

I'm interested in a timing belt, water pump service on my 98 NSX. Who is the preferred service provider for such service in the Indy area.
I recall some chatter about someone in Cincinnati who was recommended?

I spoke with Brian at Source 1 today and discussed the timing belt/water pump service I'd like to have done on my car.
He explained how he prefers to remove the engine from the bottom for best results, and while doing this clean-maintain-lubricate the various components while everything is easily accessible. I believe this to be the best game plan, and not terribly costly, at least more reasonable than I anticipated.
Any feedback from others who've used Source 1?

they have a good reputation...Brian has been a long time club supporter and enthusiast shop owner.

I replied to you on Facebook already, but my NSX is going to Source 1 for the same service next week. Brian’s team has maintained my NSX for years and have gotten me out of at least one jam. They are doggone near perfectionists down there. They are worth the three-hour drive from Cleveland, and worth the wait.

Back