• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BEWARE 2004 Rio Yellow NSX-T JH4NA21624T000067 for sale on eBay

Please note that this car suffered massive frame damage just a few months ago and is now listed on eBay as "the cleanest in the country".

Please feel free to contact me if you need more details, I know a lot about this car.

I'm not sure how long these copart images are going to last but here is a good one:

26120534_1X.JPG

Current eBay listing's description:
"HELLO EVERYONE. WHERE DO I BEGIN?

UP FOR SALE A ONE OF A KIND 2004 T-TOP ACURA NSX IN SHOWROOM CONDITION, 26K LOW MILE, CLEAN TITLE, LOTS OF MODS YET CLEAN AS A SUPER CAR SHOULD BE( NO CHEAP PARTS OR FIBER GLASS) THIS CAR IS TRULLY EYE CACHING RIDE, WHERE PEOPLE STOP AND STARE EVERYWHERE I GO, THE KBB PRIVATE SALE IS ABOUT 75K PLUS ABOUT 14K$ IN EXTRAS LIKE 18/19 CONCAVE/ DOUBLE STAGGERED WHEELS WITH GOOD YEAR TIRES 215/35/18/ 275/30/19 CUSTOM MADE ROCKER PANELS ( OEM QUALITY) BLACK SIDE MARKERS, JDM LED TAILLIGHTS (VERY NICE ) TYPE R SPOILER, FRONT LIP , BADGES, PIONEER STEREO AND MANY OTHERS BUT ITS ONE OF THE CLEANEST NSX YOUL EVER SEE. THE CAR STILL GOT ALL THE OEM STICKERS . NO ENGINE MODS . ITS VERY RARE TO FIND ANYTHING CLOSE TO THIS ON THE MARKET. AND THE VALUE OF THIS CAR WILL ONLY GO UP. ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE ASK. THANK YOU"

Last edited:
While I like seeing wrecked NSXs come back to life I hate to see people make money flipping them when hiding facts. I really like this site / community and I'm very positively surprised how everyone works together to help others.

just noticed this too....

he is claiming accident free... (old carfax)

$_57.JPG

image at the time of the accident

26120534_7X.JPG

current vehicle mileage...

That seller is a giant bucket of vinegar and water....

^ No, Roy owned it when it was crashed. The car was sold to John who from what it looks like sold it on Copart and whoever owns it now is trying to sell it without disclosing the information that it was just fixed after a severe crash with frame damage.

^ No, Roy owned it when it was crashed. The car was sold to John who from what it looks like sold it on Copart and whoever owns it now is trying to sell it without disclosing the information that it was just fixed after a severe crash with frame damage.

Poor car. She was near mint when i sold it to Roy.

when these things pop up I send them a link to this site LOL

when you have so many eyes on the NSX's this is a common thing

good work guys NSXPRIME rocks

Everyone should keep bumping this thread. The seller is on prime but doesn't post. He tried to get me to delete some posts and is the type who threatens legal action as a way to try to bully this great community into helping him misrepresent the history of the car.

By constantly bumping this thread everyone will be helping keep it on the first google page for all future searches.

Is it the same D-bag I'm thinking of????

- - - Updated - - -

................and I will think about him everyday,,,,,,.....

I'm waiting for one more "threat" before I out him..........

- - - Updated - - -

Is it the same D-bag I'm thinking of????

- - - Updated - - -

................and I will think about him everyday,,,,,,.....

You don't know him doc. He has only 1 post in over 6 years

Last edited:
lets have a daily bump game LOL

every morning when you wake up the first to bump this thread gets a prize.

and I will supply the first prize a used mint main relay to keep in your NSX as a spare. one time prize from me not reaccuring LOL

starting tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

so tomorrow the first person to bump this thread win my prize. and it cant be 1AM LOL you cheaters LOL must be after 8am

Sad part is, if he was just honest about the car from the beginning then it wouldnt even started. But to misrepresent something and show carfax reports from before a wreck is definitely being deceitful!

lets have a daily bump game LOL

every morning when you wake up the first to bump this thread gets a prize.

and I will supply the first prize a used mint main relay to keep in your NSX as a spare. one time prize from me not reaccuring LOL

starting tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

so tomorrow the first person to bump this thread win my prize. and it cant be 1AM LOL you cheaters LOL must be after 8am

I'd rather have that CD changer you were supposed to let me know about:)

Back