• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black NSX with Red leather

I kind of wondering the last pic, isn't that the one filmed by neonsx and we had it on nsxprime front page? I thought that's from Australia...!!

I tried to get my 05 with this color combination. Only found one in Kansas City. The owner was using it as his personal car and wasn't sure when it would free up. So I went with my third choice of my current NSX. Orange was my first choice, but with a black interior. Couldn't find it either!

A Black W/Red would be sharp, but I don't know about the Red W/Red. It's a bit too much for me! :eek:

NSXDreamer2 said:
I kind of wondering the last pic, isn't that the one filmed by neonsx and we had it on nsxprime front page? I thought that's from Australia...!!

Yes...it even says 'www.nsxprime.com' on the bottom of it.

MadFinc said:
This is my 97 NSX

great color combo; but a twin turbo automatic? :rolleyes:

supra2nv said:
Pretty sharp looking, but black sucks for maintenance...

You aint kidding. :biggrin:

We had the red interior on our first S2000 (a MY 2001 Silverstone on Red) and we really loved it. The leather didn't get anywhere near as hot as black, and the color didn't show dirt anywhere near as much as tan. I was a little worried about the long-term prospects for fading (I've seen pink interiors on some older cars that originally had red interiors) but we only kept that car a year so it never mattered.

Personally, I think a silver or white NSX with red interior would be very sharp.

Da Hapa said:
You aint kidding. :biggrin:

Personally, I think a silver or white NSX with red interior would be very sharp.

that would be the hottest! I never understood why ACURA never had those combo's...

original...

hmmm... 02+ White w/ red leather interior would be very much emulating the much lauded & vaunted NSX_R. Perhaps Honda/Acura wanted to avoid the pretenders from the real-deal. Just a thought. . . :cool:

If I was affluent enough to have multiple NSX'es w/ one being an 02+ model, I'd be keen on Silverstone Silver w/ blue leather interior... incorporating CF touches and brushed & annozided aluminum here & there. That's one combo that's unavailable that I'd personally would've like to have seen and eventually have.

I think all red is a bit over-powering.

I like black accented by red.

interior.jpg

mynsx2.jpg

Back