• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black Widebody NSX

Random and out of the blue, but a few years back my buddy (Jackson) owned a Black NSX with a Science of Speed Carbon widebody kit on it. Is that car still running around the area? It was a beautiful car.

Random and out of the blue, but a few years back my buddy (Jackson) owned a Black NSX with a Science of Speed Carbon widebody kit on it. Is that car still running around the area? It was a beautiful car.

you know Jackson? He's in Taiwan/China for few years now. that nsx been sold to illtech when they were still in Tacoma, they took the car to carshows for few times... Haven't seen it for awhile now.

The car was so cool back then, not by today's standard anymore
:biggrin:

you know Jackson? He's in Taiwan/China for few years now. that nsx been sold to illtech when they were still in Tacoma, they took the car to carshows for few times... Haven't seen it for awhile now.

The car was so cool back then, not by today's standard anymore
:biggrin:

Fair enough, thanks for the info. I think I might I met you a few times with your NSX at Jackson's house went to hs and college with him. I am thinking about jumping into a NSX in the next few months and always like his NSX, though I know he did not build it. Maybe I'll see yea around if I pick one up.

Back