• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Blaze HID Xenon Headlights Group Buy

1. This is a: Third party group buy. Payment will be made to a third party
  2. Minimum Number of Units: 10
  3. Maximum Number of Units: Unlimited
  4. Closing Date: December 19, 2011
  5. Product Will Ship: After the group buy is closed
  6. Payment Procedure: Payment in full.
  7. Payment Methods Accepted: Credit Card on our site (links below) [Visa, Mastercard, Discover]
  8. Estimated Delivery Time / Date: Est. within 5 days of the group buy closing.
  9. Product Pricing: $85
  10. Shipping & Insurance Costs: Included in product price ($10 in the U.S)
  11. Signup List: N/A - All managed on our site.
  12. Product Info, Photos, etc:
DealBird is pleased to bring you a group buy for Blaze Brand HID Xenon Single Beam Headlights! A minimum of 10 kits must be sold to activate the group buy pricing. Orders are being fulfilled by our trusted partner, Koso Kustomz, which is staffed by ultra experienced auto-enthusiasts. S&H to the contiguous 48 states is $10. S&H to Canada is $20.

MSRP: $150 + $10 S&H = $160
Exclusive NsxPrime Group Buy Price: $75 + $10 S&H = $85

**Click here to place your U.S order through DealBird**
Blaze HID Xenon Headlights Group Buy

The Blaze HID lighting system features:
- 1 year factory warranty
- 3x Brighter than OEM lighting
- 50% Less power consumption
- 10x longer life than factory lighting
- Water, dust, and shock proof
- Works on cars, trucks and SUVs

Kit Includes:
- 2 BLAZE HID Xenon bulbs
- 2 BLAZE full digital HID Balast
- Easy Plug and Play Installation
- Complete mounting hardware
- Installation manual

Extra Order Options:
- If you live in Canada, you can place your order here: Blaze HID Headlights Group Buy - Canada
- You can also purchase a dual beam kit* for an additional $10 here: Blaze HID Dual Beam Headlights
*Dual beam kits have a small halogen bulb attached for the high beam.

After You Place Your Order:
We will email you to confirm which bulb type and color temperature you prefer. You can choose from the following selections:
Bulb Types: H1, H3, H7, H10, H11, 9005, 9006
Color Temperature: 3000K, 4500K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K

***About NSX Bulbs***
-All 2002+ NSXs need the D2S bulb which is an additional $15. This comes out to $100 total. ($75 for the single beam kit, $10 shipping, and $15 for the D2S bulb). If you need the D2S bulb, you can place your purchase here: Blaze Single Beam Headlights w/ D2S bulbs
-All 2001 NSXs or below need the 9006 bulbs, which are priced at $85 as shown at the top.

**Click here to place your U.S order through DealBird**
Group buy for Blaze HID Xenon Headlights

For more technical information about Blaze HIDs: http://www.headlightsupercenter.com/osc/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=129

Here is an unboxing video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-9RVlRp2cI

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About DealBird:
DealBird helps communities save money through group buying. We provide enthusiasts with tools and services to successfully manage group buys. Buyers and sellers alike can use DealBird to initiate group buys, manage logistics, and process payments.

Last edited:
This looks pretty cool. I missed whether these are 35w or 55w?
I'd like to know too. A close up of the picture seems to reveal 35 watts on the sticker.

Also, how does the dual bulb work? Will it work with the 02 headlights?

This is for bulbs like the H4 (Honda Civics, Toyota Corolla) that use 1 bulb that has both the high and low beam integrated. This does not apply to applications for the NSX.

Last edited:
These are 35 watts.

You don't need the dual bulb for the 02 NSX because they have factory HIDs. All you need is the single beam with the D2S bulb which is $10 extra. If you're interested we can work out payment for the extra $10.

To be clear, any 2002+ NSX needs the D2S bulb which is an additional $15 (not $10, my mistake). This comes out to $100 total. $75 for the single beam kit, $10 shipping, and $15 for the D2S bulb.

The 2001 NSX or below needs the 9006 bulbs, which are priced at $85 as shown above. $75 for the kit and $10 shipping.

Let me know if you want to get the kit with the D2S and I can help you right away. Thanks!

To be clear, any 2002+ NSX needs the D2S bulb which is an additional $15 (not $10, my mistake). This comes out to $100 total. $75 for the single beam kit, $10 shipping, and $15 for the D2S bulb.

The 2001 NSX or below needs the 9006 bulbs, which are priced at $85 as shown above. $75 for the kit and $10 shipping.

Let me know if you want to get the kit with the D2S and I can help you right away. Thanks!

What is the size of the ballast? Are these the slim size?

How are they better than the kits from DDM and eBay's at much lower price?

Hi everyone. We've reached the 10 order minimum, but have decided to close this offer early. Some of you have expressed concern for this particular kit and there were a variety of issues raised about the shipping. I'm talking with Brian at Koso Kustomz and we're working to bring you guys a higher quality HID kit, and a simpler offer. In particular, we're thinking about starting a group buy on the Xenon Depot Volt HID.

Thanks!
- Juan @ DealBird

Back