• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior ***SOLD*** Blue JDM Honda Car Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a barely used JDM Blue Honda NSX car cover. With original parts bag and instructions.

Fits ‘91-‘01.

This cover is intended to be used outdoors ON TOP of a cloth cover. It is made of weather resistant material but is not lined with cloth or fabric. That is the way it was designed. It folds/rolls up into itself (it has a sown built in bag). It honestly looks like it was only used once or twice.

I cannot find public record of one of these selling so I’m claiming it as rare hence the asking price. I will adjust if there is evidence of recent US sales for less.

$800 USD SHIPPED (US Only, excludes Hawaii and Alaska) + PayPal fees if applicable

svi2dEe.jpg

w4TVnMY.jpg

glz7H5b.jpg

l2JIYYH.jpg

o8EMdCk.jpg

X19ezTL.jpg

xeDtq5u.jpg

mRG2S2Q.jpg

xLYLsZa.jpg

Last edited:
When you get down to $300, delivered I’ll take it in Palm Beach if it’s in as good condition as it looks.

Cheers
:nigel

When you get down to $300, delivered I’ll take it in Palm Beach if it’s in as good condition as it looks.

Cheers
:nigel

Sorry but it’ll never go that low. Going rate for OEM covers is $650-$1K. If it doesn’t sell for $800 I’ll keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'd offer 350$, it may be rare but its still a car cover that requires another car cover (which can be had for 40$ for a generic one).

Yeah I'd offer 350$, it may be rare but its still a car cover that requires another car cover (which can be had for 40$ for a generic one).

I’ll take it for 350

The price is still what is listed. If you'd like to make an actual offer based on what current market rate is for an OEM cover I'm all ears, otherwise please keep the lowball offers to yourself. As I mentioned above I have no issues with keeping the car cover. If you can show me a sale for the same cover in the same condition at a lower price then I will adjust my asking price based off of that. There has not been one of these sold publicly on this forum or any of the FB groups in the last 5 years that I can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back