• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels BNIB VOLK TE37V Bronze 17/18

Had these sitting for a while and have decided to sell the car. It's brand NEW, never installed. Rays Volk te37v in Bronze. They are aggressive fitment so please do your own research on fitment. Paid over $3k+ on the wheels. Waited 6-7 months for these! Comes with matching center caps and black valve stems. Let me know if you have questions.

Prefer pick up in DC MD VA area but will ship at buyers expense.

Wheel specs $2800 ***SOLD***
Front: 17x8 +25
Rear: 18x9.5 +15 Mark II
5x114.3

View attachment 171646

View attachment 171647

View attachment 171648

View attachment 171649

View attachment 171651

View attachment 171650

View attachment 171652

View attachment 171653

View attachment 171654

Last edited:
How is that people aren't all over this?? This is an outstanding deal...

Is it the offset??

Thanks! It's definitely the offset. It's a bit aggressive on front stock fenders. And it does not fit BBK unless you run 5-10mm spacers (I have 7mm spacers if anyone needs it). Wide front fenders would be perfect for this set up. Looks really nice in person.

Last edited:
I'm interested, but new to the wheel fitment for stock NSX. Will these fit my stock 1991 without rubbing?

Rears will fit with some cambers. Front will not unless you do some work or get a slightly wider fenders like the Downforce wide fenders. I believe they are 10mm wider each side.

Rears will fit with some cambers. Front will not unless you do some work or get a slightly wider fenders like the Downforce wide fenders. I believe they are 10mm wider each side.

Thank you for the quick reply! They wont be for me then. Trying to keep her stock but update the look with some wheels.

Back