• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Boca Park car show Sunday Dec 14?

Should we meet somewhere before and drive in together?

I don't know the layout of the place, so I don't know where to meet. Cell phone contact? I will not go on a drive as I am having a Christmas party that day, which everyone may come to.

The party will have 50 to 80 people coming and going during the day. The food is excellent, with cover dish mix from friends. We will have a world class piano show from Victory France Young (see her on facebook), real candles on the tree, drinks and some sing along. Lance

- - - Updated - - -

My Christmas party is on Saturday so I can go on a short drive. The party is still open for all. Lance

Last edited:
So lets start a list and see who plans to come (I'll run the list up to 10 and we can shoot for a record turnout!):

1. Butch
2. Lance
3. Jeff

Well, it looks like three or four of us are. Don't know about anyone else. Make plans to get there before 8:15. I need the head count if I'm going hold some spaces.
Jeff, you still have my cell to coordinate on the 14th?

Sorry guys, I'm out this Sunday. Hope you all have fun! Take pics[/QUOT

Football, family or both! All good.
See you next time Narbz.
bc

- - - Updated - - -

So lets start a list and see who plans to come (I'll run the list up to 10 and we can shoot for a record turnout!):

1. Butch
2. Lance
3. Jeff
4. Lance
5. Jo
6. Matt

Back