• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bought 2017 Acura NSX and New to Forum

I like NAV, PARK assist, and SAT Radio...but lived without all three from about 1977 thru 2007...right?

THANKS, Ryan for the reply. Much appreciated. ~|JRE

I use the NAV on my cell, don’t have a SAT radio subscription, and almost always back into parking spots - so, even if I didn’t have the Tech package I doubt that I’d notice. Good luck with your pursuit of the NC1.

I use the NAV on my cell, don’t have a SAT radio subscription, and almost always back into parking spots - so, even if I didn’t have the Tech package I doubt that I’d notice. Good luck with your pursuit of the NC1.

I use my Cell NAV in my Tacoma and M6 as the NAV there is not the greatest.

I like Sirius XM radio and have it in two cars. I dont need it in this.

Thanks for the answers. Wire Transfer sent...delivery to come!

I have the upgraded technology package which includes a roof mounted antenna for XMRadio. While I have a subscription for XM radio, I always bring my phone and listen thru Apple Car Play and Pandora. As for navigation, I prefer Apple Car Play and their Google maps. So not sure of the value. I do like the sensors in the front and back as it can be hard to see where the bumpers are. I like the sound system, however many complain it’s not the best. Welcome to the group, and I wish you good fortune in getting your NSX

Thank you and I will post the pics when she arrives.

Go blue!

Hi Kim, was just reading your thread on your car as I am about to take possession of a 2017 Valencia Pearl fully optioned and saw your license plate frame. Im a Mich guy too and was hoping to get the Type S in Nouvelle Blue and was going to add my Go Blue frame but alas not Type S for me. But now super excited for the Valencia Red that is coming. Just wanted to compliment you on your license plate - as well as the beautiful car! - Ted

Back