• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

bracelet recommendations

Have any of you guys seen or own any particularly cool bracelets? I have exactly zero jewlery. Not married, no wedding band, no watch even. I would like to find something interesting. I'm not big on gold, I like silver and non-metal stuff. Looking for something different. If you know of an item, a website, etc., please recommend.

Thanks.

Im not to fond of braclets, or men even wearing them. But thats just me. There is only one I wouldnt mind having though....

cp1913h_wsopbracelet.jpg

Hey Dave,

Make sure it says Celtics suck, Lakers Rock! :biggrin:

We'll get you guys next year buddy ;) :tongue: :biggrin:

But in all serious I would pick up something in 18k white gold or Platinum if you want something nice.

Heres some pics of different designs.....

http://www.heavenlytreasures.com/bracelets-mens.html

This is for you Dave. His and his bracelets.

-331.jpg

Seriously, sport a watch before a bracelet...

Don't be angry your team lost! :smile: Maybe I will look for a Celtics bracelet.

Left my Movado Museum in a rental car.... can you believe it... no one turned it in. Dishonest people.

I would recommend a watch instead of a bracelet but one that is not typical of other watches. I have about 20 watches with several from Eduardo Milieris. You should check out some of his designs. http://www.watchcraft.com/Home.htm

As for bracelets, I have a special one that could not be replaced either stylistically or emotionally. It was a 50th anniversary gift from my mother to my father and was stolen off of his wrist in the hospital while he was in a coma on Christmas eve 2002. On Christmas day I put up a huge sign on the wall in the corridor on his floor showing a photo that I took of my parents with my dad wearing the bracelet. I posted a plea that if the thief had any semblance of Christmas spirit that the bracelet would be returned to us on Christmas day and I would not press charges. An orderly came into the room that afternoon, crying, and left the bracelet on the bed. I kept my word and did not press charges. Three years later my dad passed away and was buried on Christmas eve morning 2005. My mom gave that bracelet to me as a Christmas gift. I have no need nor desire for any other bracelets.

I would recommend a watch instead of a bracelet but one that is not typical of other watches. I have about 20 watches with several from Eduardo Milieris. You should check out some of his designs. http://www.watchcraft.com/Home.htm

As for bracelets, I have a special one that could not be replaced either stylistically or emotionally. It was a 50th anniversary gift from my mother to my father and was stolen off of his wrist in the hospital while he was in a coma on Christmas eve 2002. On Christmas day I put up a huge sign on the wall in the corridor on his floor showing a photo that I took of my parents with my dad wearing the bracelet. I posted a plea that if the thief had any semblance of Christmas spirit that the bracelet would be returned to us on Christmas day and I would not press charges. An orderly came into the room that afternoon, crying, and left the bracelet on the bed. I kept my word and did not press charges. Three years later my dad passed away and was buried on Christmas eve morning 2005. My mom gave that bracelet to me as a Christmas gift. I have no need nor desire for any other bracelets.

Just when you think all people are scum, theres that 1 guy that go's and does something right. Awesome story.

Back