• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brier Creek Cars 'n Coffee - Saturday, May 5th

Brier Creek Cars 'n Coffee - Saturday, May 5th

This coming Saturday is the monthly Cars n Coffee at Brier Creek Mall. This has become the go-to event in the Raleigh area for car enthusiasts - everything from collector classics - muscle cars - to exotics.

Brier Creek Mall is located near the intersection of Hwy 70 and I-540. This event starts at 9 am and most owners are there until 11 am. For those in the Cary area, a group of Ferrari owners meet at the VW dealer at Cary Auto-Mall at 8:15 am and caravan up to Brier Creek. They leave there at 8:30 am to arrive at Brier Creek by 9 am.

Weather forecast looks sunny and dry - great day to take the NSX out!

Unfortunately I will miss this one due to being at VIR, I'll miss the next due to a wedding. Is the Greensboro meet still looking promising?

Steve, sorry I won't see you Saturday. Greensboro meet is still in the works. Waiting on Michael from Charlotte to lock this down with Foreign Cars Italia. Will let everyone know ASAP.

John

Re: Are the rumors true...no more Brier Creek C&C?

That is the rumor as I heard it. A burnout display from a Ferrari owner if I hear correctly?

I have not heard this as yet. But during the most recent Brier Creek meet - in talking to Greg from Triangle Italian MotorSports....he was looking for an alternate spot because of space limitations at Brier Creek.

I did notice the yellow 430 in the upper part of the parking lot - revving and over revving his engine. I suspect if there was a burnout display by a Ferrari this was probably the one. I did make the comment to someone that this was the sort of thing that would get us kicked out of there.

I will try and contact Greg to confirm that Brier Creek might be no more.

I haven't gotten an official response from Greg with the Triangle Italian Motorsports Group, but I have heard from several separate sources that in fact the Brier Creek Cars n Coffee is terminated.

Will advise if official word comes down. Will also advise if and when an alternate site might be found.

John

Back