• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bring Neo to NSXPO Update

Hey everyone, just wanted to provide a little update on the status of Bringing Neo to NSXPO. We received all of the money pledged :smile: and just earlier this week paid for his plane ticket over here to the US! That's right, Neo has a plane ticket over here and an itinerary all set to go.

We just wanted to thank everyone who contributed once again for their donations to the fund! :biggrin:

It's really amazing what can be accomplished in such a short amount of time here on NSX Prime. Without a doubt it is the people on this site that make it a place where we all come to spend some of our valuable time! Of course we must once again thank Lud for running the site and allowing us all a place to share our experiences and passion for the NSX.

Hopefully we'll see you all at NSXPO 2005 in Phoenix, it is going be another awesome NSXPO! :smile:

Regards,

Heather & Stephen

P.S. If anyone who donated has any further questions, feel free to PM or email us.

Darn it........... I thought my check bounced, seat 29e is ready for you. :biggrin:

......and neo better have a huge detailed write up, upon his return. I 'd like to hear an aussie perspective on the whole trip. PICTURES too! :wink:

TucAZNSX said:
Hey everyone, just wanted to provide a little update on the status of Bringing Neo to NSXPO. That's right, Neo has a plane ticket over here and an itinerary all set to go.<snip>It's really amazing what can be accomplished in such a short amount of time here on NSX Prime.
truly amazing and says sooo much about the prime community.
hal (not a contributor to this effort)

Just another little update -- My tickets are expected to arrive this week and I finally have my passport (There were some delays getting it. Apparently "Pod #92214-9a38b" is not a valid home address :p )

Most importantly, I've completed the early bird registration for NSXPO too. So everything is set now... except I'm not packed yet. :) Thanks again to everyone who's helped me with the trip so far.

Somehow i missed this thread. :confused:

Haha... thanx guys... i'm glad i didn't leave the seat-booking to you. :)

<B>AJNSX</B>: hehe... i was planning to post a couple of low-res stock-generic nsx photos and a few lines like "it was really really cool. there were lots of nsx's. wow. you should have been here!" :D :D :D

Back