• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Build your own NSX, NSX-T, S Zero, online

Only 12.4 MILLION Yen for my custom NSX... what a deal!!! Now where's my piggy bank?

You can always just go get a fake "Type S" badge and glue it to your rear bumper.

Or, you can get the "Type R" decals from the Integra Type R, and stick them on your NSX.

Better yet, just get one of those prancing horse badges and stick it on the car...

Still looking for the real thing, but in US$ ... I don't know why 12 million YEN sounds so much more expensive than $80,000??

Dr. Rings

PS: I thought it was pretty cool of Honda to have the NSX building "game" [title theirs] on the website... even 4 years after the original post linking to it...

I wonder if you can still do that..?

12.657.000,00 Y for mine.

12,500,000 Yen = $112,000 US

On the Honda website (Japan NSX) they offer ALOT more options than the Acura website "builder". Japan has more color options (green and a maroon/purple?), a GPS video screen ($5000), custom stitching, four wheel options and two console color options.

They didn't offer the camel or red color interior colors, though, just black with two various seat insert colors (yellow or blue).

Interesting options over there... don't know if the extra choices would increase sales... but Americans do like their options if they are offered.

Looking at the Acura NSX site, it seems there are only 25 cars available in the USA currently, and a few certified preowned cars.

Wish I had $90K laying around...!!!!

docrings1 said:
Looking at the Acura NSX site, it seems there are only 25 cars available in the USA currently, and a few certified preowned cars.
[/B]

Where are you able to search for Nsx's in the states ? Is there an online listing thats shows which dealerships have Nsx's ?

On the Acura page, click on NSX at the top.
Now click on "Evolution of a revolution: story of NSX" (the picture in the lower right)

Let the macromedia page load.

Now click on "enthusiast" and then click on "NSX locator"

You have your choice of searching for new or certified pre-owned cars. One would think that this should be on the FIRST NSX page of the Acura website, but that would make too much sense and they may sell too many cars...don't want to make it too easy to buy a supercar!

Also the website has a nice "comparison" link where you can compare the stats of the NSX to Ferraris, Porsches and just about any other supercar out there...

Last edited:
Back