• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bull meets Samurai Photo shoot • Happy Holidays colors :D • Murcielago : NSX

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

We went for a drive + some photos with my Friends LP640 and our NSX, :) ... colors are Christmas/Holidays theme..

Enjoy :D

DSC08487.jpg

DSC08511.jpg

DSC08515.jpg

DSC08522.jpg

DSC08524.jpg

DSC08533.jpg

DSC08539.jpg

DSC08546.jpg

DSC08548.jpg

DSC08552.jpg

DSC08562.jpg

DSC08588.jpg

DSC08606.jpg

DSC08613.jpg

DSC08617.jpg

DSC08623.jpg

DSC08633.jpg

DSC08659.jpg

DSC08663.jpg

DSC08668.jpg

DSC08682.jpg

To bad my camera was left ON on the car for like an hour, leaving me but almost NONE battery for more closeups ... but, PART DEUX will come some day! :D

Oscar

Last edited:
Great pictures, I think the LP640 is one of my top 10 best looking cars in the world and your nsx definitely can hold its own next to it. Good job, I will comment on it again, the oem colored 02 wheels makes a big difference. Its a shame that they are too narrow.

nice pics. pic #1 and 2 would have turned out better if you didn't have your car still in the pics.

Thanks, well, was driving and took those was hard to snap since this is the SLR and is too bulky/heavy :)

Oscar

Awesome pix! What diffuser is that on your car?

That is a CF replica of the type-r, bought from Dali, very good quality :)

Great pictures, I think the LP640 is one of my top 10 best looking cars in the world and your nsx definitely can hold its own next to it. Good job, I will comment on it again, the oem colored 02 wheels makes a big difference. Its a shame that they are too narrow.

Ditto, that Murcielago came in 01 (?) the design still AMAZING!
Yeah, the wheels really make the car look more cute and less boyracer :D .. I have spacers and they flow with the body :)

Great pics!

Bat

Thanks,

washi...

Cool pics. It's cold, damp, and funky here... I'm envious of your weather!

Any plans to refinish (ie. repaint) the '02+ OEM 17/17 wheels to gun-metal, like your previous '94-'01 OEM 16/17 wheels? I def' would consider doing it, the way your NSX is setup.

Look into the Washi Grey color, it apparently was a Honda only color by BBS for the JDM NSX Type-S/Zero, JDM '02+ NSX-R, and USDM NSX Zanardi edition. It was very close/near-identical to the previous D.I.Y. finish you did on the 16/17 wheels, but w/ more of a bronze-ish sheen on the gun-metal.

NSX looks very sleek next to that bull :p Beautiful cars and pix

Pure beauty.

Do I see KDW2's hiding under your car? :biggrin:

very nice. Your car looks realy good with the new wheels. hurry and go gunmetal, but not to dark:biggrin:

Pure beauty.

Do I see KDW2's hiding under your car? :biggrin:

YES! great tires, so affordable and dependable ... I drive hard, and they have never failed me on the street, 2010 hopefully I'll track the nsx, and then i'll see if they are worth!

very nice. Your car looks realy good with the new wheels. hurry and go gunmetal, but not to dark:biggrin:

Hahhaa o man, I am torn

Thanks for sharing! Those pictures look awesome!

no, Thank you!

Cool pics. It's cold, damp, and funky here... I'm envious of your weather!

Any plans to refinish (ie. repaint) the '02+ OEM 17/17 wheels to gun-metal, like your previous '94-'01 OEM 16/17 wheels? I def' would consider doing it, the way your NSX is setup.

Look into the Washi Grey color, it apparently was a Honda only color by BBS for the JDM NSX Type-S/Zero, JDM '02+ NSX-R, and USDM NSX Zanardi edition. It was very close/near-identical to the previous D.I.Y. finish you did on the 16/17 wheels, but w/ more of a bronze-ish sheen on the gun-metal.

I am as now "thinking about it" first I was 100% sure, my plan was to sell my old GM 16-17's and GM this 02+ ... now I am more like keeping the GM's for track and have this as the "cute" wheels lol

Nice pics Oscar!! I see your wasting no time with the new camera!!:wink: Thanks for posting!

Hahaha so true, I carry with me when is something cool happening!

Hope I see you soon, I am dying to see your new wheels, we could have a nice photo session! :)

Oscar

Great Shots!!!

But where's the snow?! :biggrin:

Nate in DC

Hahaha so true, I carry with me when is something cool happening!

Hope I see you soon, I am dying to see your new wheels, we could have a nice photo session! :)

Oscar

New wheels have been on since last week... photoshoot pics coming soon!! We should set something up before the end of this year, weather is beautiful for a drive!:biggrin:

Back