• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Buying a 2021 NSX

Looking to purchase a 2021 NSX. i have a few dealers i've been in contact with but the pricing seems a bit off to me what is the ball park range i should be looking for. my build is 179365 and i know AFS has the 20k in finance discount. the two dealers that have gotten back to me is quoting $2500 on top of the 20k for a sales price of 156865. From what i can gather scouring the internet it seems a bit high. The one sales manager i spoke to at the first dealer at first contact told m i could expect 30-40k off including the afs incentive depending on the build. can anyone tell me what their actual sales prices were? or point me in the direction of a dealer if it's against forum rules to discuss prices paid

As Honcho noted contact @powdbyrice, as he seems to have knowledge of the car and his pricing is fair. Not sure where you are located?

***Moderator Note***

Moving this topic to its own thread so as not to hijack ukster's 2021 thread.

[MENTION=37931]DrRay81[/MENTION] - were you able to get 30-40k off MSRP? I would be also interested in buying a new NSX if that's available. Thanks

Frankly given how prices have risen in the used market, and the shortage in semiconductors, plus add to that the end of the build cycle I would not expect heavy discounting. $40K is way too high in my mind. I would think that $5k from the dealer might be what they are willing to do. So a total of $25k off the MSRP is really a good amount of money for what you are getting. It costs the dealers a lot of money to sell and service the car in terms of training and equipment.

Thank you. Curious what 2022 model will be.

But willing to buy a 2021 model at a good price.

Well as it turns out I contacted [MENTION=32732]powdbyrice[/MENTION] and was told order banks were closed. I had narrowed it down to the NSX, 570s, Mercedes Gt-R, and G80 m3cx. I settled on the m3c xdrive and actually still have my deposit in since the NSX was a no go. I really wanted the 570s but from a value and reliability standpoint it just didn't do it for me. however I got an email a couple weeks back and a buyer backed out on a 2021 that was the exact spec I had sent to powdbyrice, minus the CCB's. So I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a 2021 thermal orange. It just got loaded on an intercity truck last Friday and should be here by end of this week. Scott(powdbyrice) was great through the whole process. only hiccup was my dmv since his dealer doesn't communicate with the Virginia dmv being that they're in CA. can't wait!

Attachments

• IMG_1659.jpg
    IMG_1659.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 241
#2488 , I was actually curious about VIN#'s vs plaque numbers as they don't really correlate from a chronological standpoint. there's an nsx on eBay that's plaque 2484 yet vin is 000055. mine has a vin ending in 000037 yet has a later plaque #

Last edited:
#2488 , I was actually curious about VIN#'s vs plaque numbers as they don't really correlate from a chronological standpoint. there's an nsx on eBay that's plaque 2484 yet vin is 000055. mine has a vin ending in 000037 yet has a later plaque #

Thanks. Interesting point about VIN and plaque number... you'd think they would correlate somehow unless international version affect this? I am hoping to get my '21 in about a month so I will report back as well. Enjoy and be safe!

VINs are sequential by market (e.g. US) and model year. Engine plaques are purely sequential no matter the model year or market the car is destined for.

Back