• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C & c - 12/7/13

Good day, good friends and good conversation.
Thanks for the Breakfast NARBZ!!!
Good to see BigBrowns car again with Nelson.
Missed ya Tom!

bc

Yes what a wonderful morning with you guys!! Couldn't have asked for better December weather. Thanks again for a delicious breakfast Narbz. Tom V, excited to see your NSX get the RollinArt treatment to your widebody project. I'm sure it will turn out great Tom, you are in very good hands. I'm going to check in on the progress over the next few weeks, plus I like hanging out with the RollinArt family. Butch, very fun chatting with you as always, I'm impressed with your technical skills. And Lance, I waived your $4.95 charge for the vacuum line repair that Butch pleasantly repaired, LOL.

Jarrod

Yes, Jarrod.. finally after almost 2 years of having that body kit unpainted, today I decided to finish what I had started and I have tossed out the idea of selling my NSX. I will start a separate thread for you all to see the progress of my Zero Force Final widebody project. I am excited too and thank you all for the motivation!

Regards,
Tom

Wish I knew you guys moved it to the following week. I just got mine here in Vegas. Guess I shoulda gone anyways like I was thinking. Well I guess theres always next month.

Back