• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C8 Z06 Engine Sound Clip

agree, the extra width with the z07 pack balances out some of the busy design cues..

agree, the extra width with the z07 pack balances out some of the busy design cues..

AFAIK the width of the car does not change regardless if the car is a Z06 or a Z06 with the Z07 package.

While playing with the new version of the visualizer I noticed that the front view the C8 Z06 has a "beak". Not as pronounced as the 2016-2021 NC1, but similar due to the way that the brake ducts and the bottom stays for the front bumper are shaped. (A bit different from the regular C8). Might be in the minority but the front of the Type S is such a mess, I like the regular NC1 design better it is more cohesive when there are no shiny/chrome bits added.

Also noticed that the visualizer has an error since there are no fender flare/spats on the actual C8 Z06 with the Z07 package.

Attachments

• 2023 Corvette Z06 (4).jpg
    2023 Corvette Z06 (4).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 64
right you can the aero package on any zo6...

I never thought I would let my NSX go but man this is tempting. Resale value has skyrocketed lately, I just know I will kick myself for selling. I sold my 94 Vette to buy my NSX back in the day and don’t regret it for a second.

Not sure I would feel the same about a 2022 Z06 15+ years from now. But Hot Dam it looks good! Can’t wait to see one in person.

4FAD1FAD-5886-4812-8804-2256058492A7.jpeg

Might be in the minority but the front of the Type S is such a mess, I like the regular NC1 design better it is more cohesive when there are no shiny/chrome bits added.

I don't know if it's really the minority, but either way I agree with you.

Back