• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CalCoastalNSX meeting - Sat. Nov 19th in Thousand Oaks -FREE BBQ for the 1st 20 peeps

Re: CalCoastalNSX meeting - Sat. Nov 19th in Thousand Oaks -FREE BBQ for the 1st 20 peeps

Just a little note:

If you plan on going, please let me know by noon Friday, Nov 18th.

Also, please bring cash ($13 per person, not including kids), if you are not in the first 20.

Ohhh, forgot to mention that there will be some tricycle races for all you kids at heart. A mini Nascar style left turn oval has been set up for the tricycle races :biggrin:
ec_1.jpg

Re: CalCoastalNSX meeting - Sat. Nov 19th in Thousand Oaks -FREE BBQ for the 1st 20 peeps

sorry could not make it......hope I can catch you on the next one

John and Tina, thanks for putting this together. The Food was excellent! George thanks for the use of your house. What a great day for a get together.

Thanks again to John and Tina for a well planned event. Also big thanks to George for his hospitality. And what can you say about his model car collection simply put AWESOME.

Thanks Dexter and Judy

I would like too thank John and tina for this event we had a great time,the food was great,and the day was great,also a special thanks to George.

Keith & Cassandra

Thanks to George, John & Tina!

The food and company were great. Nice to catch up.

The kids even enjoyed swimming in the hot (set to warm) tub!
sm117.gif

Last edited:

Thanks John and Tina.
Everything was goood; the cake, the BBQ and the company.
Thanks George for your hospitality.
I got owned at the tricycle race by John "been practicing all week" Richards.
Got schooled on the foosball table by George "home field advantage" Schultz's. But it was fun.
Thanks Eric for letting us play with your GT4.
Even the turkey (his own words) that came to the BBQ was funny.
My family had a great time.
Perry, Maria, Christian, Katerina & Diego

I just wanted to add my thanks to John and Tina for putting this event together, and the Schultz's for sharing their house. The food was excellent...and the trike race was hillarious. Too bad more NSXers didn't make it to this one...could have used a few more NSXs to fill that cul de sac.

I enjoyed sharing the GT4 / Driving Force Pro / 1080i experience with you...hope to hear that more have you picked this combo up. You guys definitely need some practice...I can't believe my lap time at Infineon was more than a minute faster than everyone else's! :eek:

Marc, it was good seeing you're still willing to hang with us NSXers. I hope to see you on the slopes.

BTW, I posted my photos from the event in this thread.

Hey everyone,

Sounds like you guys had fun. I just bought a Silverstone '00 w/ 19k on the odometer and am looking forward to hanging out a bit with other owners.

I grew up in Thousand Oaks, so if something like this ever goes down again I'll mix it in with a trip to visit my parents :)

Mike

Back