• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calgary Cruise - Saturday June 20th

Hi all, some of us are getting together for a leisurely drive through bragg creek, priddis, turner valley, black diamond and back through kananaskis to Calgary. We're meeting up in Westhills Montanas at 1-130ish. Total drive should take about 2 hours (stops not included)

Confirmed:
Soloracer
RJMcmillan
Cwillgo
Jim (sorry can't remember your call name)

Hope to see you guys there.

Wil (403-333-9323)

as the President of the NSX club of Alberta ...take that hunk of shite out of the garage already.... we will have to organize an real NSX cruise soon

Last edited:
Great cruise last week guys. Thanks to John, Erik, Todd, Jim for taking time out to go for a rip. Jims got all the pix so whenever we get those we'll post it up for those who missed it.

Nice run down through Priddis to Turner Valley. All reds except for Johns silver one. Nice to hear Erik downshift just about when he's about to punch it too :) btw Erik - your garage is kick a$$, am very jealous :)

Hope to do it again soon.

Wil

Great cruise last week guys. Thanks to John, Erik, Todd, Jim for taking time out to go for a rip. Jims got all the pix so whenever we get those we'll post it up for those who missed it.

Nice run down through Priddis to Turner Valley. All reds except for Johns silver one. Nice to hear Erik downshift just about when he's about to punch it too :) btw Erik - your garage is kick a$$, am very jealous :)

Hope to do it again soon.

Wil

And I have wing envy....... ;)

P.S. Isn't John's car more of a metallic grey than silver? I also found the source of my tire pressure problems. Turns out the seals on the valve stems are leaking but only when the wheels move. Trying to locate new stems but not having much luck. Running on my black track rims at the moment.

Last edited:
Back