• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calgary cruise - Saturday Sept 6?

We're thinking about doing something this day. NeSex_love is in for sure.

Could be golfing in the morning, quick lunch and then a cruise somewhere (we can even meet halfway for those northern guys), maybe host a show n shine? Car wash for charity with sumo wrestlers? :eek:

Details are obviously a little sketchy. Im working on getting a email list from Cody (sinisfun) to email everyone, but feel free to respond to this thread with some ideas and lets get one final cruise in before fall!

Also i have some friends with various cars (RHD Skylines, old school muscle cars, Porsches) that may want to come out. Any objections? or do we want to keep this exclusive to NSXs only?

Wil

NSX's only cruise it is! Lake Louise is a possibility, lets see what some of the other guys want to do. Suggestions?

I'm suggesting that we head out to Lake Louise, possibly go on a hike up to the tea house that they have, come back and do dinner at the fairmount or have our own little bbq. Or not do the hike if no ones really into and just do the dinner or bbq. Anyone want to do that? Anymore suggestions anyone?

Gawd enssex, I hope you are a 20 something female, otherwise i am seriously concerned :eek:

maybe this topic should be the start of a different thread? "things NSX owners like to do when no ones around?":biggrin:

So cwillgo and I decided that were heading out to Banff and back between 12and 4 on Saturday September 6. Our meeting place in still to be announced. So stay tuned and if anyone if interested in coming please feel free to pm me or cwillgo. Thanks

Trev might be heading down from Edmonton. If so, maybe we'll readjust and meet up halfway at Sylvan maybe? Suppose to be 18 degrees or so.

Wil

Not Sat sorry dudes, but how bout I leave work at 4 on Tuesday and come to Calgary for the Nite, we Meet up for some steaks and Terrorizing and i leave for Portland in the Morning.
Let me know If guys want to meet up.
Trev

Back