• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calgary Cruise Sept 6 - Confirmed

All meeting at Mcdonalds COP at 11:30, cruise out to Banff, loiter and cause whatever trouble we can and see where the day takes us.

Have chatted with Jadden and its open to all vehicles. We have some tenative guys with Vipers, C06 vettes, RHD Skylines confirmed. It'll be a fun cruise.

If you get lost or need directions, call my cell 403-333-9323

See you guys there.
Wil

All meeting at Mcdonalds COP at 11:30, cruise out to Banff, loiter and cause whatever trouble we can and see where the day takes us.

Have chatted with Jadden and its open to all vehicles. We have some tenative guys with Vipers, C06 vettes, RHD Skylines confirmed. It'll be a fun cruise.

If you get lost or need directions, call my cell 403-333-9323

See you guys there.
Wil

If you need directions feel free to phone my cell as well! 403 383 3988.

See you all there!

Can't make if but ....
Not Sat sorry dudes, but how bout I leave work at 4 on Tuesday and come to Calgary for the Nite, we Meet up for some steaks and Terrorizing and i leave for Portland in the Morning.
Let me know If guys want to meet up.
Trev

Trev - works for me. Has to be after 7 though, i have an appt at 6. You familiar with Calgary? Which part of town you staying in?

I have not made solid plans yet, I was just testing the waters, I do not have a hotel or motel, maybe just under a spruce tree by the Hiway.
I hear your kids have bunk beds.
Brent always says I can stay at his place but I used him once for that when we went to Westfest already.
Trev

I'm down for that. I shouldn't have anything planned. Your welcome to stay
at my place. I have a spare bed.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm down with being in Calgary at 7pm on Tuesday nite.
Where should I drive to and meet up, Maybe like at a Keg or Earls or Something like that. Of course I get the drinks if not more.
Let the rest know and the more the Mary'r.
NeSeX_Love, I'm up to crashing with you but can pick up the hotel at the last minute as well.
Let me know
Trev

I'll be posting some pics and videos of the cruise. So stay tuned! Jimmy it would be awesome if you could post some if you have time. Thanks

I'll be posting some pics and videos of the cruise. So stay tuned! Jimmy it would be awesome if you could post some if you have time. Thanks

I had a quick look through them, some looks quite nice, I should be able to post some of them Sunday evening.

It was a great cruise! really enjoyed it.

It was a very fun cruise. jdizzle, MaximumYield very nice to meet you guys. I thought i was a crazy one for speeding, but you guys and that ambulance really take the cake! I had to admit when we started hitting those higher speeds and even John passed me :confused: I had to step up to the plate, but by that time you guys were pretty far ahead. John was the only one i could catch :biggrin:

Hope to see the pix real soon and am looking forward to getting copies of it on CD :biggrin: Please....????

lets see if the weather holds out and get maybe one more in before the snow falls.

Wil

Trev - call Jadden and set it up. Im in the NW, he's in the SW by Signal Hill area. We can meet over at Westhills, its only about 15 minutes from my house. I'll hang out for a bit, I got two little ones, so i have to get home earlier.

Jadden - Whats up in that area?

EVERYONE ELSE: Feel free to call Jadden and see where we're headed. Like Trev sais, the more the merrier! Jim, John, Brent?

Hey Guys! That was a great cruise we did and I wouldn’t mind organizing one last one before the season ends!

It was a pleasure meeting both Jimmy and Brent for the first time and I hope you two are available for the next NSX meet!

What time are you heading into the city Trev? Lets meet up with everyone around 7ish? What time works best for everyone else that wants to come out? Brent, Will, Jimmy, John, and Greg?

If you want to meet up in signal hill Seanachies is a great Irish Pub. I think they have a wings night on Tuesday but I could be wrong.

If you want to hit 17th avenue we could always go to Classic Jacks or the Yard House or something like that. Or if you want authentic Italian cuisine I know of 2 excellent restaurants on 17th ave. as well.

I’d love to get a hold of those pics you took on our trip Jimmy. If you could make a couple of copies for both Will and I on cd that would just be super! If you want a copy of mine Will I’ll make one for you.

I’ll try and get some pics up this evening.

Trev you have my number. I’m at work tonight but you can text me or PM on Prime and I’ll get back to you asap.

I'll leave work at 4 and head up to calgary so I imagine I'll be there for 7 pm. Tuesday nite. I can leave work earlier if that is better, maybe then meet for 6.30 if you guys want. Just let me know.
Just let me know where to meet and I'll google it and be there.
My number at work is 1-800-661-9928 mon and tuesday, just give me a call and let me know the details or post here. Cell is 780-953-1744
Thanks guys, should be fun.
Trev

I have a total of 243 pictures, here is a teaser, files are too large for a CD will have to put it on a DVD. Enjoy

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3596.jpg

IMG_3605.jpg

IMG_3606.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3616.jpg

IMG_3617.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

IMG_3658.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3721.jpg

IMG_3739.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

IMG_3774.jpg

IMG_3786.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

I'll start the thread, but what does everyone think of Saturday Sept 27th. Pray for nice weather and it'll be the last cruise of the summer!

Wil

Couldn't make this guys, but thanks for the invite. I just got back tonight after completing the export/import effort on my Audi RS6.

Tim

Nice pics, would have been fun to have us guys up there.
Wonder how many guys can come out for tuesday nite.
I hope just as many cause I picked up lots of cash at the bank this weekend for drinks!!!
Trev

Wil:
IMG_3608.jpg

Whats up with your mirror's paint?

Looks like fun guys!

Having speed sensor difficulties...lol...and having Jimmy fix it this Wednesday...but Tuesday sounds pretty phat...where is everyone meeting? I have a bit of time for a few pops!

Dam :cool:

Wil:
IMG_3608.jpg

Whats up with your mirror's paint?

Looks like fun guys!

I was going so fast trying to catch MaximumYield I think i hit warp speed and the paint started to come off.....

Actually, my nsx is on a weight program and i figured that paint on my mirror was worth AT LEAST 0.0002oz....

Alright its monday and im tired and in a punchy mood. :eek:The mirror was actually touched up when i first bought the car, after one trip to the carwash, it kinda just flaked off.

Will repaint that and my front spoiler over the winter.

I was hoping somewhere as I cruise in from Edmonton along that road or down by MacLeod Trail or something like that, for an easy out of the city in the morning, but if I'm staying with Jadden, then why not go his way and I think Wil is over there as well.
Jadden is on Signal Hill so they talked about this:
If you want to meet up in signal hill Seanachies is a great Irish Pub. I think they have a wings night on Tuesday but I could be wrong.
If you want to hit 17th avenue we could always go to Classic Jacks or the Yard House or something like that. Or if you want authentic Italian cuisine I know of 2 excellent restaurants on 17th ave. as well.

So I am up for anywhere as long as I can get there. Just let me know.
i guess i would cruise south on Deerfoot to Glenmore then up Sarcee.

Its all about having pop's and smiling.
Trev

Back