• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calgary/Sylvan Cruise - SUNDAY Sept 28th

Chatted with Jadden, looks like the cruise will be on sunday, so I'm out.

Take lots of pix for me, Jadden will have all the details.

Ed - I'll try and get to meet you, my cars going into storage on Sept 29th. Since you're there more than me, keep an eye out on my car :)

Wil

So the weather on Sunday is supposed to be great!

We're all planning on meeting up in Sylvan Lake at 1 pm Sunday September the 28th.

The Calgarian NSX group will all be meeting up with me in the Deerfoot Mall Shopping centre parking lot right in front of the main North side entrance at 11:00 pm.

The turnout is looking great! Should be another awesome cruise!

As for all of the Edmonton guys I'm assuming that Trevor will be organizing something with you so that you guys all arrive around the same time in Sylvan....

See you all there!

Jadden

Last edited:
Hey, ya!
We can meet in the Ikea parking lot there about 11 there and then go up the road there and then turn and get over to 22 there and drive up that road there or something.
We can figure this out as the days go bye.
Trev
p.s. No one I called as called me back or posted here to confirm. Sam, Albert, Kevin, Allen, and the other dudes, Jes and the muscle duo

Last edited:
hopefully I can get the NOS installed in my rental car in time for this meet!!!

BTW , who can give me a ride back to edmonton after I blow the engine?...

Just blew my clutch on the way home from work.
Good think it didn't happen at Nsxpo, I expected it to!
Car is stripped in the garage, thanks to good buddy Ed!
Will order new unit in the am.
Trev

So I have 5 guys so far that have confirmed with me that there coming!
I'm sure there will be more. There are potentially 8 other guys who want
to come. We'll see if they can make it...

So how are things looking on your end Trev?
Are you gonna have you car back on the road by Sunday?

Not sure here, Ed and Dan for sure, Albert is calling me but I was working on the clutch... the rest of the guys, no one has posted or called.
If I have time I will continue with this, but maybe someone else needs to get a hold of all the numbers from me and make some calls.
Hopefullly I can fly up a o.s. giken clutch today from Shad @ Driving Ambition.
Trev

Hi Calgary organizer,
How many cars are confirmed to go from Calgary?
Do you guys take your gf or passenger?
I may be able to go if I can get over this nasty cold:mad: -- pick it up from the salsa dance class 2 days ago.
Thanks in advance for reply.
Ed (mustseeflop -- a poker term)

I can't make as I have other commitments for that day.

Trev, send me a PM with your address. I would love to see a clutch replacment. Just really interested in the process and what is involved.

I will home tonite, you can call me and come over to see the mess, clutch is on the way up from Driving Ambition, Shad and Bob, they have an O.S. Giken twin disk street unit that is suppose to fill like stock.
Call me, I am in Capilano.
Trev

Bring your girlfriend or wife or brother or son or father or mother.
The more, the Mary Her.
Trev

Albert is in with his yellow beast and should be kept in the loop.
His friend with the black 02 has bad tyres and won't make it.
Trev

Hi Calgary organizer,
How many cars are confirmed to go from Calgary?
Do you guys take your gf or passenger?
I may be able to go if I can get over this nasty cold:mad: -- pick it up from the salsa dance class 2 days ago.
Thanks in advance for reply.
Ed (mustseeflop -- a poker term)

Hi Ed!
We have 5 cars confirmed and another 8 who can potentially make it. The turn out is going to be great.
I will be giving you a phone call soon Ed to confirm whether your coming.
Your more than welcome to bring a passenger. I normally do.

Ttyl

Jadden

Last edited:
Hi Jadden,
I think I can go on Sunday.
The girlfriend will be riding along with me.
She wants to know the program in Sylvan Lake. when are we comming back?... etc... She is very precise... a PhD in Physics... still a student... wait till she becomes a professor..:biggrin:
Thanks
Ed

I will be giving everyone who has given me there contact information a phone call on Saturday night to confirm that were all meeting at the same place
(Deerfoot Shopping Mall) at the same time (Sunday at 11 am.)

Jadden

Hi Jadden,
I think I can go on Sunday.
The girlfriend will be riding along with me.
She wants to know the program in Sylvan Lake. when are we comming back?... etc... She is very precise... a PhD in Physics... still a student... wait till she becomes a professor..:biggrin:
Thanks
Ed

The plan is to depart Calgary around 11:15-11:30 AM depending how long it takes for everyone to arrive. We should all arrive at Sylvan lake at 1:00 PM; and wait for everyone from Edmonton to arrive (if there not already there) and than just take some pics and chat for 19-20 minutes while everyone is grouped together. After that if everyone wants to go out for a short cruise we can perhaps hit Rocky Mountain House for a coffee and more pics; and than after that head back home?

Calgarian's should arrive back at around 6 pm but this all depends on how fast we're driving. lol

As for your girlfriend we can chat about Electron Spin Theory, Aufbau Principle, Electron Exclusion Principle, Electron Orbital Theory, Quantum Physics, and Quantum Mechanics. Hope she can keep up! lol :biggrin: Tell her not to forget her graphing calculator and paper and pencil too! :tongue:

Hi Jadden,
Very funny.... you must be a quantum guy... Again I know nothing about physics... I play Poker for a living.....hence the login name "mustseeflop"
Ed

Hey Trev,

Are things rolling smooth on your end? I'll be giving you and Ed (from Edmonton) a phone call as well as all of the Calgary guys a phone call Saturday night to make some confirmations.

So far I have 7 guys confirmed from Calgary.

Dam the beaver hasn't gotten back to me? I think I read on the previous post that you might not be able to make it on a Sunday. I just wanted to Clarify that with you because I haven't received an e-mail reply. Let me know if your coming out! We're always in need of a Black automatic!

Jadden

Lets me at the Chateau Suites at Sylvan Lake for 1 pm then.
map is on this link
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110071
Edmonton guys, lets figure out where and when to meet right away and post it.
i would suggest at 11 am at Tims between Calgary Trail and Gateway by 31st ave.
Trev

Last edited:
You missed Keith that we meet up with at Seanachie's in Calgary.
He is going to call you.
Sent him the link.
Trev

Hey Trev!!

Never forgot about our friend Keith! I was in contact with him earlier in the week on Monday and I phoned him a couple of hours ago today! He should be coming out!!

Back