• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Call For Instructors for NSXPO 2014 Track Days at Mid Ohio October 14, 15, 16

If you instruct we need your help for NSXPO at Mid-Ohio this year.

3 1/2 days October 14, 15, 16
Instructors Drive for Free!

Our annual NSX Club of America HPDE event takes place this year on Tuesday October 14 - Thursday October 15 with 3 half days at the track.

"What", you ask? Half days? Absolutely and guess what? You won't be so worn out from instructing so you'll be able to enjoy your session on the track.

Small run groups provide you with loads of room on the track and low stress time when instructing students.

We run safe track events and having been doing so since 1997 so come enjoy the fall in Ohio with the NSX club. You can sign up on Motorsportreg msreg.com/NSXPO2014HPD or contact me if you have not driven with us before. Just let me know what clubs you've been instructing for recently.

Thanks and we hope you'll join us in Mid-Ohio!

Not an instructor and want to join us? For just 250.00 you'll receive 2 on track session a day minimum of 30 minute sessions. Check out msreg.com/NSXPO2014HPD for more information. Join your fellow NSX owners (other marques are welcome) at Mid-Ohio Race Course!

I would love too but I cant take time away from work, also never driven Mid Ohio.

Man, that would be awesome though. Goodluck.

I would love too but I cant take time away from work, also never driven Mid Ohio.

Man, that would be awesome though. Goodluck.

For any potential instructors out there reading this, don't let being at a track that is new to you deter you from working xpo....many of the xpo tracks we instruct at are new to many of us...what I do is study the layout on line,in car vids and the first morning go out with one of the local instructors or hot shoes for some laps.

Back