• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Call from ACURA Concierge on 2022 NSX Type S

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone been getting calls from ACURA concierge? :eek: I got a call today and the lady was calling to confirm that if my dealer called back regarding the NSX inquiry I filled out online.
I said yes they did call me and asked when they would be making calls for order confirmations... She mentioned at the moment they are doing courtesy calls for people that expressed interest, and next week is when they will be calling for allocation and builds....

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone been getting calls from ACURA concierge? :eek: I got a call today and the lady was calling to confirm that if my dealer called back regarding the NSX inquiry I filled out online.
I said yes they did call me and asked when they would be making calls for order confirmations... She mentioned at the moment they are doing courtesy calls for people that expressed interest, and next week is when they will be calling for allocation and builds....

Interesting. What area code was the call from? If I am lucky enough to get a call next week, I don’t want to miss it or mistake it for something else. ��

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is not the order confirmation call (those start next week)... This week they are just doing courtesy calls for anyone that filled out an online form... The # was from an Atlanta area code (404) 479-4408 but that I'm sure is a generic number for a contact center that does multiple campaign for clients...

I'm thinking the calls next week will actually come from someone at Honda ordering....

Last edited: